Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 7, 2014
The Magicfly Digital Wireless DVR Security System, SD Card Recording with 7 Inch LCD worked as advertised, but only at first. Regrettably, the good times didn’t last. Within three weeks, one camera started transmitting intermittently and then it stopped permanently. Dump one camera. Another camera went from a good to a bad picture when the lights are turned off. I am now uneasy, waiting in trepidation for the other shoe to drop. With that track record, I cannot advise anyone to buy this product.
I’m in the southern Caribbean, so there’s no chance of returning these faulty cameras.
on August 18, 2014
Three days after we installed it, one of the camera's quit. Four days later the Monitor went out. Returned but haven't heard back yet.
on August 26, 2015
Please don't wast your money I had it for a year and it has quit working the first camera quit working with in a week of having it about 3 weeks in I was down to two cameras working after a month of having it I had I camera working and after a year the thing just stopped working replaced the battery but no luck and as far as buying more cameras for it well they don't sell them.
on August 6, 2015
These are Ok nothing fancy. screen color faded to a light shade of pink after about 2 weeks but otherwise the cameras still work like they are suppose to. If your looking for something other than a novelty keep looking I don't believe these are going to hold up to the harsh Midwest weather we have down here. Super easy to install master screen pad easy enough to operate with a little knowledge of computer and such otherwise don't.

For the money these are ok , but if you are serious and looking for a long term camera system with zoon capabilities and such these are not the ones for me for that purpose but fit the need for what I needed them to do which was short term use away from the house to protect and scare off thieves at a job site.
on August 28, 2015
Set was easy, but manual has very limited info, no detail on setting just how to get to them and what they do with not detail. Color is bad all green vegetation in purple, lawn grass is like gray. Mostly like looking at a black and white with touch of some color and a lot of purple. Set for quad recording and when it records you get a grid of all four cameras and can not zero in on one camera view, locked in to view all 4 cameras. Windows media play will not play the asf file that the recorder uses. Stuck with only able to play on the display that comes with package. Bottom line not at all happy with purchase.
on June 6, 2015
Seems reasonable for the $$. The control console does have a few quicks to navigating its software. The cameras do seem to have sound builtin. A starter SD card did have to purchased. Instruction manual is pretty bad, hopefully there's something online instead. Haven't validated (as yet) whether or not the 2.4Ghz digital wireless, will interfere with my internal home network or not. If it does, it will have to be returned. Also it will be interesting to see how well the cameras hold up, when used outside.

As an update to this original post, someone from MagicFly did contact me about my issues and did attempt to answer them, though half of my questions were misunderstood or not answered at all. Supposedly there will be a website eventually, we shall see. Basically for the $$ spent, it's ok. I think one should also examine other systems especially ones with remote internet access, since this one doesn't have that option.
on July 8, 2015
not a very good system no daytime shutoff for infrared causes pink on all greens did not work well had lots of problems setting controls and the videos on the sd card were not readable with MS player Sent it back
on November 25, 2014
Two of the four camera actually worked. Unfortunately, the two that did not work, were the only one's that recorded anything. For those few moments that I actually had recorded video, there was no playback format that would work on my Windows Laptop or Android tablet.
on June 29, 2015
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. MULTIPLE ISSUES. MOTION RECORDING RECORDS WHENEVER IT CHOOSES, MOTION OR NOT. MENUS ARE HARD TO NAVIGATE. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS. RED GLOW MAKES CAMERA EASY TO SEE IN DARK, NOT VERY CONCEALABLE.
on September 26, 2015
I have bought from Amazon for a long time and these Magicfly Digital Wireless DVR Security Systems are the worst. I put up one set and within two months the monitor died. I went to put up another set and it did not work right out of the box. I strongly advise against these even though they are cheaper. The old saying you get what you pay for applies here very pointedly!!!