4.0 out of 5 stars Great cereal marshmallows
Published on October 8, 2011 by chari

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy :(
I received my two bags today. The packaging had a big tear in it and the marshmallows are half dust. I'm bummed. I was really looking forward to them. Oh well, few bucks wasted...
Published 9 months ago by Heather Myford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cereal marshmallows, October 8, 2011
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
My son has developed a love for Lucky Charms cereal. Unfortunately that love often only includes the tasty marshmallows and the actual cereal part ends up being dropped on the floor for our "automatic vacuum" (the dog) to clean up. These seemed like a good way to ensure that our Lucky Charms cereal stays as it should. First of all, these do indeed taste very much like the marshmallows found in the cereal. They are crisp, solid-colored, and fresh tasting. Made in the US, the packages had only about a year before its "sell by" date so keep in mind to only order as much as you can use in a reasonable time. Finally, these are small 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 bags so most should be able to use them while fresh. All in all these are a great purchase for marshmallow lovers.

Edit 01/16/2013
Someone asked a question about the ingredients in these so I looked it up (I am currently out so had to depend on an online search). According to the site the ingredients are: "Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Gelatin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, and Natural Flavor. Packed on equipment that also packages products containing traces of milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts and/or soy protein."

According to comments left by the company, Magician's, these are not kosher but they are supposedly considering developing some that are.

I would also like to add that my last bag (unopened) ended up being VERY soft long before the stated expiry date (I would assume that package wasn't sealed properly, but I never saw any obvious indication of that). In general though these get soft fairly quickly so make sure you keep them in a sealed, air-tight container. A desiccant wouldn't hurt either if you happen to be one of the few with the will-power to restrict how many of these you eat at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost as good as Lucky Charms marshmallows, May 6, 2012
L. King (Columbia, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
When eaten plain, in my family's opinion, these are not quite as good as the "real" Lucky Charms marshmallows. (I am referring to the newer, multicolored marshmallows in Lucky Charms.) My teenage daughter loves the ones out of the cereal box, and was excited to try these, but doesn't care for them. I do like these pretty well, and will probably eventually finish what I bought. However based on an extremely high shipping cost and the fact that they didn't quite live up to my hopes for them, I don't think I'd buy them again. When I pour them into the cereal to have extra marshmallows, I am perfectly satisfied with them. Eaten alone, it's hard to put my finger on exactly what's different, but I think they taste a little more "freeze dried" or slightly less fresh than the ones from the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cereal Marshmallows - ummmmmm, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
After opening up my last box of Lucky Charms and finding out that my daughter had eaten most of the marshmallows out of the box, I decided to try this product. I am so impressed! The marshmallows are just like those in the Lucky Charms cereal!!! Now we don't need to fight over who is getting the marshmallows ;-). I have a feeling that I'll be reordering soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummmm, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
These are delicous. Not brand name but you cant tell the difference. The bag smelled really bad even though they were good. Strange. Fast shipping too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy :(, May 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great shipping., January 15, 2014
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
shipping was great, and is a funny side gift to someone who always eats the marshmallows out of the lucky charms box, this should take care of them for a few hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
bought this as a stocking stuffer for my son and it was one of his favorite things on christmas morning :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
So good!! I put these in my kids hot chocolate they love them taste just like the ones u never get enough of in the cerial

5.0 out of 5 stars These were terrific!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
I needed more marshmallows for my Lucky Charms, these were great! You can never have enough marshmallows, and I am 61 years old!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) (Misc.)
Never mixed them with cereal or anything else... ate them straight from the bag. I went through them quick... they are so very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags)
Cereal Marshmallows (2 Bags) by Magician's Cereal Marshmallows