25%
Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
Platform: PC DownloadEdition: The Stars Are Left DLCChange
Price:$5.99

VINE VOICEon January 19, 2012
It's possible I'm being too harsh, since I got the first game for cheaper than this expansion, but it seems pretty short for the money. The base game was a much better deal, however this is the first true expansion to the game. The other ones like Vietnam were just challenge maps.

There is only so much I can say about this game if you already played the original. If you haven't, you're better off just getting that game and playing it before seeing if you want to buy this add-on. It may go down in price in the mean time. It's pretty much the same gameplay as you see in the base game, just some new content. No major changes. It seemed to me quite a bit harder, but it may just be because I haven't played the game while.

If you played through magic and you really really need something new, then this is worth it. A nice feature is that you can have people who don't own this expansion join your games and play with you. I give real credit, and an extra star, for the developer to do that. However, if you're looking for something as long as the first game you'll just be disappointed. Single player only, I'd probably give it 3-3.5 stars.
on April 19, 2012
Pros:
- There are 3 chapters to the game and Chapter 3 is where this add-on really shines. It consists of a rather clever set of puzzles to illuminate orbs that unlock your path to the final combat arena.
- Download code that I purchased on Amazon works on my game which I originally purchased on Steam. You just need to enter your code into the main Steam control panel.

Cons:
- Chapters 1 and 2 have you wandering through largely the same landscape as the previous game.
- The final boss is pretty brutal unless you happened to have Propp's Party Plasma collected in Chapter 2.

Overall an excellent add-on pack. For the original sale price it is a bit expensive for what you get. But at the discount price it is very reasonable. Looking forward to more add-ons.
on December 23, 2012
Not as short as i expected. Nice core story, new parodies, few new spells but some were missing (as part of the story).

Better if played with friends XD.
on June 22, 2013
Fair amount of extra content for the price. Definitely more of a challenge than the main game. I would recommend playing it with a friend or two if you want it to be easier.