- Green; Nomex thread to protect from Arc flash hazards
- Flame resistant; 9 oz/yd² 100 percent cotton sateen fabric
- Inside upper left patch pocket
- Concealed front and wrist snap closures
- Mandarin collar; NFPA 70E HRC 2 compliant (10 cal/cm²), ASTM F1506-02A, and ASTM F1959M/F1959M-99 safety standards
Have one to sell?
Magid 1530M Flame Resistant Cotton Arc-Resistant Jacket, Medium, Green (Each)
|Price:||$27.09 ($27.09 / Gloves) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.16 (4%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Magid Glove & Safety|
|Number of Items||1|
Magid® A.R.C. Heavy Duty Arc-Resistant Jackets are flame resistant and specially treated and... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Magid® A.R.C. Heavy Duty Arc-Resistant Jackets are flame resistant and specially treated and constructed with Nomex® thread to protect workers from arc flash hazards. Made of 9 oz. 100% cotton sateen fabric, each jacket features one inside upper left patch pocket, concealed front and wrist snap closures and a mandarin collar for added protection. Magid ARC. jackets meet NFPA 70E HRC 2, ASTM F1506-02A, and ASTM F1959M/F1959M-99 standards.
There are no customer reviews yet.