Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$1.99

on January 8, 2014
While this App is fun, it tends to freeze up and not let me play my cards. Even after exiting and re-entering it still is froze and unable to play my cards:(
on December 10, 2013
just wish you could play against other human opponents for better competition. love to play in person as well. a fun family game.
on November 24, 2013
Fun game but it has a few glitches and the bots know what the next card under their stack is so they win very easily. It's also frustrating when they let the other bots in when they have such a short stack of cards.
on November 28, 2013
The wait is finally over! Fun stuff. Hope it plays as good as it has started, time will only tell.
on November 15, 2013
I Have been waiting impatiently for this app. I got it on my KFHD it downloaded fine no problems at all so far! It needs to be able to play other players randomly online. Other then that I have now found my new FAVORITE app! I will give it 5 stars as soon as that is fixed.

Thanks for finally getting us SKIP-BO!!!!
on November 16, 2013
I love this game but the glitch I found was that when it asks to allow face book connection and data I would say no the game will stall. Usually I have to wait awhile before it restarts.
on November 25, 2013
Love this game. However, the fb link to play with friends doesn't work no matter how many times I try to get it to connect so I can play with friends. I hope it works soon. Not sure if it's an app malfunction or a fb issue.
VINE VOICEon November 13, 2013
Over the past year I have found myself addicted to Skip-Bo. With that being said I have been waiting rather impatiently for my addiction to come to Kindle. Now it is here...FINALLY!!! My thoughts? LOVE it! I had absolutely no problems with purchasing or with downloading to my Kindle Fire 8.9" (the first edition). The game opened quickly and easily and play is a breeze. There are three levels: easy, medium and difficult. The graphics are cute and fun and can get a bit sassy at times, lol. You can also connect to Facebook to play against others and see how your score ranks next to other players. I haven't done this yet, but plan to soon. Honestly, I don't normally pay more than .99 for an app unless I am dying to have it. At 1.99 I think this is a great deal and highly recommend card game/Skip-Bo lovers snatch this up!
on August 2, 2015
I have played this game for many years (too many to admit) and have always loved it. When I saw this one, I was afraid they may have added things to it taking away from the original one we played by hand and I am happy to say they kept it pretty much to the original. The AI characters you play against are cute and say (in caption) funny things from time to time. So, I'm very happy with it. Hope this was helpful to you, enjoy the game!
on November 15, 2013
This is my all time favorite card game. I was excited when it was released by Apple, and been waiting anxiously for it to arrive on Amazon. The game seems great so far, well worth the small price tag. I wish there was an opportunity for head-to-head... but this is difficult. My main issue is that even though I have connected through Facebook... my score does not register on my device. When competing with my previous scores, I have nothing to base it on (even though there is a high score board on the main screen).

Oh, and in real life, I'm a pro at this game. The app version offers a great challenge past the easy mode (I've won 2 out of 6 on normal... So it's a keeper due to the challenge)

It's new, so I'll bump my rating to the five it deserves once the glitches are fixed.