5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for all ages
My kids (7-13) have enjoyed playing with these tiles more than any toy they received for Christmas. In fact, I would love to order more of them so they can all play together. They sit for hours building. It is so much better than legos.
Published on January 19, 2007 by Gift Card

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak magnets = very fragile construction
We purchased this set and another smaller set for my three year old son for Christmas. I was skeptical that these could be better than the Legos that I myself grew up with, and for good reason. The magnets on Magna Tiles are, in my estimation, very weak. They just barely hold any of your building projects together and, like a house of cards, only the smallest bump will...
Published 22 months ago by Andrew S. Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for all ages, January 19, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son occupied!, November 27, 2007
C. Field (Huntersville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
My almost 5-year-old loves the Magna Tiles DX. He received it as his 4 year birthday present a year ago & immediately went to work building. Sometimes he builds the suggested shapes/forms, sometimes he creates his own, & sometimes he creates patterns with the colors and tile shapes. He continues to enjoy this toy. I highly recommend this toy for any preschool aged child - & probably most elementary kids too. It lets kids be creative, inventive, play w/ colors and observe the properties of magnets as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, January 17, 2008
KMW (Elmhurst, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
This is our second set of Magna-Tiles. We love having the wheels and other fun shapes. My 3 year old son likes building trucks, etc. My 7 & 10 year old daughters like constructing houses, etc. It's a wonderful, creative set, fun for all ages (the 10 year old probably likes it the best:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
My granddaughter (2 yrs. 2 months) LOVES this toy and my adult children enjoy playing with her when she is playing with this toy. I purchases a 32 piece version for her to have at home and I am going to purchase this to add too it. The more pieces, the better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, June 25, 2013
najwan (HOUSTON, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
My almost 4 year old son has spent hours playing with this toy. At first he was frustrated because the magna tiles don't always connect or stay up (because they need to be supported by another tile) but then he got the hang of it and hasn't stopped playing with it since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Future builders, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
I gave these magna blocks to my grandchildren. They are aged 5 and 3 yrs. They love to build with them and
create imaginative AND colorful buildings and shapes.

They are very good for their thinking skills, mastery of spatial relationships, and eye-hand coordination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creative toy, May 9, 2008
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
I bought this toy for our first grandson 3 years ago - now we have a second grandson I wanted him to have the same toy. The first grandson still plays with it, and it is great shape. Gives them an opportunity to use their imagination to build a lot of different things. It is just a great toy, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST toy for your kids from ages 0-9 and perhaps beyond, September 9, 2010
anonymous (Terrestrial, Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
these tiles are the best toys i've ever seen - better than legos, megabloks, tinker toys, etc... it's one of those rare toys that kids of various ages can play at the same time; i've seen this toy being played by kids 0-9 years old, including an almost 1-year-old who can gather the squares, believe it or not. (remove the two small "circle" pieces for kids under 3.)

the magnets magically work without being too strong, and the pieces are very durable. while this isn't the best value, this set is the only one which comes with a few odd pieces like the car, dome, etc... i'm getting one set for each child so everyone has a car. and instead of expanding the lego collection, i'd rather invest in these or get the 100-box set.

these tiles keep the kids entertained for quite some time, and for a household for kids with varying ages, this is a must if you want the kids to distract themselves by playing. don't bother buying a bunch of subpar cheaper toys that you think your kids will need - invest in this one, and you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toy Ever!, April 3, 2008
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
I bought these tiles for my kids not quite one year ago. They had just turned two. It took a little while, but now they love them! I have already bought a second set, and I plan on buying a third and fourth. My friend's thirteen year old son likes to build with them when he's here, and my best friend's husband also loved them. It is truly a toy for all ages, they inspire creativity, and they are totally worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Toy, May 28, 2008
This review is from: Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set (Toy)
We bought this for our 3 year old son's birthday a month ago. He has played with these tiles more than any of his other toys. This, for him, is on par with Curious George, keeps him occupied for long periods of time. His only frustration is trying to put the door in place. If the truth be told, dad has also built a few impressive structures of his own. Great toy!!

Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set