5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement for my Dead AudioVox
My 20" AudioVox with built in DVD player died, so I got the Magnavox as a replacement. It was simple to install: Plug It In and in three steps I was receiving TV from my cable. The Remote is clean and simple to use. The picture is real sharp and the sound loud enough!
Published on August 20, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a great tv
I have bought Magnavox TV's in the past and was completely satisfied.
This TV has a good picture and I was satisfied for 17 months.
Then it started shutting off a few minutes after I turned it on and would not come on again, and now will not come on at all.
The repairman said the power module has gone out and needs to be replaced.
The module is...
Published on November 18, 2010 by Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a great tv, November 18, 2010
This review is from: Magnavox 19MD350B/F7 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built in DVD Player, Black (Electronics)
I have bought Magnavox TV's in the past and was completely satisfied.
This TV has a good picture and I was satisfied for 17 months.
The repairman said the power module has gone out and needs to be replaced.
The module is attached to the same circuit board everything else is, so the whole board needs to be replaced.
The price to replace the board will cost more than the TV!
I paid around three hundred dollars for this TV 17 months ago and now it's WORTHLESS!!
Magnavox needs to warranty the power modules for a lot longer than a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement for my Dead AudioVox, August 20, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars bedroom TV with DVD player, November 14, 2010
CA customer (Santa Rosa, CA) - See all my reviews
Great little TV for a bedroom. I can watch movies at night, if I want to. The service warranty I bought with is also was worth getting. The company communicated with me and made sure that the warranty was properly attached to the tv/dvd combo. I am happy camper.

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD is not working, July 27, 2011
If you want a decent TV with good color and not worry about the TV buy it. But if you really want the DVD player to work on all DVDs, walk on by. The DVD player would not play some DVDs I burned. I thought that it was my fault or the DVD format. But when it would not recognize or play new DVDs bought from Amazon I gave up any sense of pride. Don't buy unless you want a TV that looks good and doesn't play most DVD's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product!, July 25, 2011
I have bought Magnavox TV's in the past and was completely satisfied. I thought this product would have been worth the money. Now a little over a year later, I have a worthless piece of garbage. Yesterday, the TV was working but it kept saying there was something wrong with my DVD. Thinking it was the DVD, I told my toddler he couldn't watch DVD's on this TV. He then watched TV. We left home and came back. When I went to watch the TV last night, the power would not come on. I followed the directions in the trouble shooting section of the manual, and still it wouldn't come on. I called Magnavox who tells me that it is now out of warranty.
This TV has a good picture and I was satisfied for 17 months.

Magnavox needs to have a better warranty over their products. This is absolutely ridiculous for a television not to work after a little over a year. I've have another television (a different brand) that I've had for over 10 years and it still works. Guess I will be hunting for a new television, but not a Magnavox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnavox 19MD350B/F7 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built in DVD Player, Black, January 31, 2012
Mom has used this TV for a while now. She's very happy with it. Good decision to buy! Go get one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, clear, vivid picture, February 28, 2011
Lena Robinson (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my bedroom, just I wish I had gotten a little larger screen. Picture quality are excellent and it is a good size for on top of the dresser. After living with this for a year now, I realize that the built in speakers are not very large. I have to turn it up pretty loud to hear it well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Magnavox, July 12, 2014
This TV w/ DVD Player worked well for a few years. Now it shuts off after I turn it on. It seems to be prevalent with Magnavox (others are complaining about the same thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Waste Your Money, July 22, 2013
This television stopped working after 4 months. It turns off spontaneously. I purchased this for my 6 year old who was very disappointed to be back to no TV in his room after 4 months. Save your money so that you wont be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, June 7, 2013
Works well for the purposes I needed. Used it as a storefront display in my shop. Have also used it as a 2nd monitor for my computer- not the best quality, but is usable in that way, if needed.