The Magnavox 26MF330B is a 26" LCD HDTV featuring an ultra-sharp widescreen HD picture, rich color, HD media connectivity, Dolby Digital sound, an integrated digital tuner and multiple AV input options. In addition, the Magnavox 26MF330B contains a LCD panel resolution of 1366 x 768p, 3 HDMI inputs -- found both at the back and side panels -- and built-in "fun Link" technology that allows a single remote to control all HDMI devices connected to the TV. Couple all this with an affordable price and you have a superb TV fit for any home or budget.
High quality LCD widescreen HD picture at a price fit for any budget. View larger.
LCD WXGA Display at 1366 x 768p
The Magnavox 26MF330B features a WXGA (Wide extended Graphics Array) display with state-of-the-art LCD screen technology that gives you widescreen HD resolution of 1366 x 768p pixels. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with optimum brightness and superb colors. This vibrant and sharp image will provide you with an enhanced viewing experience.
Special picture processing technology built into the Magnavox 26MF330B dynamically and seamlessly delivers vibrant images in bright scenes or reproduces a deep blacks and accurate rendering of darker colors and shades in dark scenes. This means that you always get the ultimate LCD picture: stable and clear images with enriched color performance and excellent contrast.
HD and standard inputs at both the back and side input panels. View larger.
One remote control for all your connected HDMI devices via fun Link. View larger.
Classic flat panel styling and Energy Star efficiency. View larger.
The three HDMI inputs built into the Magnavox 26MF330B support uncompressed digital RGB connections from the source to the screen. By eliminating conversion to an analog signal, this delivers an unblemished image. The non-degraded signal reduces flicker and leads to a clearer picture. HDMI intelligently communicates the highest output resolution with the source device. The HDMI input is fully backward compatible with DVI sources but includes digital audio. HDMI uses HDCP copy protection.
Because Dolby Digital, the world's leading digital multi-channel audio standards, makes use of the way the human ear naturally processes sound, you experience superb quality surround sound audio with realistic spatial cues.
PC Input via HDMI
Personal computer integration into TV has long been considered the wave of the future, and that future is now. With PC input you can use your TV as a PC monitor via a HDMI-DVI cable/converter. PCs with built-in HDMI ports can also connect directly to their HDTV's HDMI connections for use as a monitor or to stream Internet video at full screen resolution.
fun-Link uses the HDMI CEC industry standard to share control between devices connected to the TV. With fun-Link only one remote control is needed to operate the main functions on your TV and connected devices like a Blu-ray player or home theater system.
Energy Star-labeled home electrical products are designed to use less energy - saving you money while reducing environmental pollution. In fact, Energy Star-compliant products consume less than 1 watt of power while in standby mode. This is achieved by having low standby power consumption through innovatively designed standby circuitry and stringent selection of components made with high efficiency materials.
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen
- Diagonal screen size: 26 inch / 66.04 cm
- Visible screen diagonal (inch): 26 inch
- Panel resolution: 1366 x 768p
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Picture enhancement: Clear Pix Plus Engine, progressive scan, 3D combfilter, digital noise reduction, dynamic contrast enhancement
- Sound system: mono, stereo, SAP, Dolby Digital (AC-3)
- Sound enhancement: virtual surround sound
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 10W
- Ease of installation: autostore, PLL digital tuning, plug & play
- User convenience: sleep timer
- Ease of use: auto volume leveler (AVL), on screen display, smart picture, smart sound, closed captioning full text, side control
- Screen format adjustments: 4:3, 16:9, normal, zoom, full, movie expand, wide
- Child protection: child lock + parental control
- Aerial input: 75 ohm F-type
- Tuner bands: UHF, VHF
- TV system: ATSC, NTSC
- Video playback: NTSC
- AV 1: audio L/R in, YPbPr
- Front / Side connections: S-video in, CVBS in, Audio L/R in, HDMI
- Audio output - Digital: Coaxial (cinch)
- AV output: Audio (L/R) x1
- HDMI 1: analog audio L/R in, HDMI
- HDMI 2: HDMI
- HDMI-CEC: one touch play, power status, system standby
- Other connections: service connector
- Mains power: 120V/60Hz
- Power consumption: 145 W
- Standby power consumption: <1W
- Ambient temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
What's in the Box
Magnavox 26MF330B 22-Inch LCD HDTV (black), remote control (NF804UD), 2 AAA batteries for remote control, table top stand and screw kit, user manual, quick start guide, registration card.