Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand
|Sale:||$44.99 + $14.92 shipping|
|You Save:||$45.00 (50%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Five internal resistance settings.
- Quiet design, very low noise.
- Easy fold for travel and storage. Heavy duty steel frame.
- State of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance, the resistance increases as the speed increases.
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.4*19.4*15.5
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. It's cheap. Unless you're a pro or have the extra money to throw around, just get this. I haven't used any other units like this but I rather imagine you'd still pedal your bike the same way on any of them.
3. It offers pretty good resistance thru its range. Gear up if it's not enough. If it's still not enough, you don't need one, go out and play. I'd rather be out riding but it's 115 degrees out and, well, that's enough said about that.
4. There's no problem with the bike "falling off" this stand. I weigh 240 (right now) and have no problems with it. It's VERY stable.
5. I imagine the spinning thing under the tire gets hot. Let's see... spin something really fast - it gets hot. Do I care? No. Do I need to go touch it when I'm done pedaling? No.
6. Get the wheel block at the same time. I didn't. I should have. Even the 3" or so the back tire is off the ground makes a difference. Or gouge out a 2x4. I don't care.
7. And remember: If this thing is like most other exercise equipment we all buy and then turn into dust collecting clothes hangers, the 60 or 70 bucks this thing costs won't hurt as much as a treadmill or elliptical or recumbent bike.
|Length: 1:36 Mins|
******UPDATED VIDEO on 2/27/2013********
The trainer I received was slightly different from the photo on Amazon. Mine has two identical molded plastic handles like the handle of the right in the photo instead of the lever on the left side that is shown. This did not seem to affect the functionality of the trainer but I do wonder if the lever would have given it a quick release on the left side like the Kinetic. This is still not a three hundred dollar difference. Works great and I have already recommended it to a friend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Assembly was fairly easy, but instructions were not very helpful. Also, a piece (a nut) was missing from the package.Published 21 hours ago by John
Put over 100 miles on it so far and it is holding up great. The resistance will go as hard or as easy as you can handle(I ride quite a bit). Read morePublished 2 days ago by rob
Not a good fit for us, so processed return and then took it to ship it the slowest way possible and its more than the actual item!!!! If you buy it, keep it, not worth returning.Published 2 days ago by MadonnaFan4Ever
Do not put the black caps on (even though the instructions say to). Stopped by a bike shop- they said the caps are for kids bikes so they dont scrape their legs. Left caps off. Read morePublished 4 days ago by trivialprincess99
I got a defective product, for me to return this defective product: I need to pay for the shipment.Published 4 days ago by Rock
Never been on it! Keep telling my fat self to GET UP THERE.. Seems well builtPublished 4 days ago by kevlar