Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand
|Price:||$59.88 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.11 (33%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Five internal resistance settings.
- Quiet design, very low noise.
- Easy fold for travel and storage. Heavy duty steel frame.
- State of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance, the resistance increases as the speed increases.
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.4*19.4*15.5
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. It's cheap. Unless you're a pro or have the extra money to throw around, just get this. I haven't used any other units like this but I rather imagine you'd still pedal your bike the same way on any of them.
3. It offers pretty good resistance thru its range. Gear up if it's not enough. If it's still not enough, you don't need one, go out and play. I'd rather be out riding but it's 115 degrees out and, well, that's enough said about that.
4. There's no problem with the bike "falling off" this stand. I weigh 240 (right now) and have no problems with it. It's VERY stable.
5. I imagine the spinning thing under the tire gets hot. Let's see... spin something really fast - it gets hot. Do I care? No. Do I need to go touch it when I'm done pedaling? No.
6. Get the wheel block at the same time. I didn't. I should have. Even the 3" or so the back tire is off the ground makes a difference. Or gouge out a 2x4. I don't care.
7. And remember: If this thing is like most other exercise equipment we all buy and then turn into dust collecting clothes hangers, the 60 or 70 bucks this thing costs won't hurt as much as a treadmill or elliptical or recumbent bike.
|Length: 1:36 Mins|
******UPDATED VIDEO on 2/27/2013********
The trainer I received was slightly different from the photo on Amazon. Mine has two identical molded plastic handles like the handle of the right in the photo instead of the lever on the left side that is shown. This did not seem to affect the functionality of the trainer but I do wonder if the lever would have given it a quick release on the left side like the Kinetic. This is still not a three hundred dollar difference. Works great and I have already recommended it to a friend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am training right now for an Omympic triathlon and needed more bike time..
Set up: I can barely set up Legos and I did it.. Read more
My bike mount was a great way to bike indoors during the winter months. My bike attached easily and with little effort. One issue I had was how loud it was. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Brit F
Works as advertised. Quick shipping. Easy to use. Be sure to note that this one is ONLY for 26" or larger diameter tires. Read morePublished 8 days ago by JediTerri
Easy to put together, works fine, but super loud. I live in an apartment building so I basically can't use it.Published 8 days ago by Michael Phipps
Works as advertised. I had no problems putting a Huffy Mountain Bike into this product. Seems to work just fine, sturdy and is a great way to workout during the winter months.Published 8 days ago by J. MacBride