Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 25, 2012
I like the power stays over the non-magnetic collar stays because they allow me to adjust my collars. My complaint is that Würkin makes a poor quality product. I purchased my first set of power collar stays about 18 months ago. Immediately, the casings on the magnets began breaking off. Worried about the quality and unsure if I just got a lemon, I went back and forth before deciding to order these replacement magnets and finally decided to do so. Ultimately, I ordered the replacement magnets because I thought sufficient time had gone by for the manufacturer to improve the quality of its product. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I've had the replacements for two weeks and already the casing on one is breaking. The prices ($5/pair of magnets) is outrageous for such poor quality. If I knew of a competing magnetic collar stay product, I would try it over a würkin product anyday.
22 comments18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2012
The Wrukin' Stiffs collar stays themselves are excellent, well made from good steel and with attention to detail (made in China though) The extra magnets are way overpriced. You can go to your local hardware store and find 10 of the EXACT same magnets for about $3.00. I certainly wished I had bothered to look before I purchased these from Amazon.
44 comments23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2012
I already love Wurkin Stiffs power stays - they stop fly-away collars and make every shirt look like Ari Gold is wearing it. You know, that high up the neck, impeccable look.

With the new powerbuttons, the magnets are less noticeable on the inside of shirts. Great idea!
on August 1, 2013
I love these magnates, and use them daily, for my shirts, so the collar would not be all over the place, like the flying Nun.
They are very powerful for their size, but because of their size, you lose them, almost everywhere. This is my third set, and almost 120 dollars all put together. But I am not complaining.
on November 12, 2015
Wurkin Stiffs' collar stays are actually very nice, the magnets however, are awful and overpriced. The magnets are very poor quality, especially at $5 a pair. All of mine chipped very shortly after purchasing them. They are extremely overpriced. I just ordered a pack of 50 magnets with the same dimensions- yet more powerful- for $11.99. There are better options. Search online or simply stop over at your local hardware/hobby shop.
review image
on March 21, 2011
My dad gave me a set of 2 magnets and 2 collar stays and I will never look back. I lost a magnet (temporarily) and ordered these because going throughout my day without them bothered me something fierce. Be warned, once you try this product you will never be able to go back to regular collar stays without magnets.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this product to replace the power buttons that came with my wurkin stiffs. I read some bad comments about it but nonetheless it is worth every penny
on November 5, 2011
I had a pair of magnets from the original magnetic collar stays I bought, then I lost one

I bought the replacement power buttons (along with a bunch of metal collar stays) and now I don't have to worry about losing one
I also placed a few of them at different locations (home, work, etc.) so that I don't have to worry about losing/carrying them around with me
on December 27, 2011
The only real downside to these buttons (magnets) is that they can be easily lost. This is a nice set of magnets to either replace your lost ones or carry around as emergency spares.

(Note, I have *many* times found my "missing" magnets on the wire part of a hanger or stuck to random parts of my ironing board...)
on November 23, 2012
These are rubber covered magnets - probaby less pronote to break. The magnets that came with the first set broke that's why I bought these. The magnets are not covered with rubber all around so they do their job holding onto the coloar stays. The rubber covers make them less noticiable.