Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Accessory Pro® Magnetic Mount and Steel Safety Cable compatible with all GoPro® cameras - 100+ mph speed
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2014
Mounted my GOPro3+ on a wagon took a timelapse video, then forgot and drove away, Wagon bounced for 8 mile to town looked back and camera and mount never moved. Only problem it took a small effort to get magnet off the metal but thats a good thing!
on July 30, 2014
The negative reviews on this product bring up good points, however I believe these points are common sense issues. This magnet is 65lbs of force. So yes, it will attach to your vehicle with an extremely heavy force... use caution when removing it off of your paint. The plastic underneath probably would be an excellent idea, but giving this product a negative review because its magnet is extremely powerful doesn't make sense to me being that your gripe is actually a compliment.

The other negative review discusses the size of the actual gopro mount portion. I have several different mount bases for my gopro, if one happens to be stuck into this mount I wouldn't be too upset. The mount size is fine with mine. It is a bit snug, however, due to the applications I'm using this mount, I can appreciate the security. The little white rubber thing (that comes with the gopro to help prevent the mount attachment from coming out) along with a tether tied to something secure gives me full confidence that I will not lose my gopro in any situation.
I have a modified Jeep Cherokee XJ, and I've mounted this to nearly every spot that has an area flat enough for this mount, including underneath looking at my tires and axles, and this magnet has held up through tons of rough terrain. So far, I've taken it down the road up to 45mph, and up and down the beaches of the OBX. The picture from video hasn't even budged. This magnet will hold a gopro with ease. I highly recommend this mount. I am thinking if buying another gopro and mount just because of its versatility and reliability.
on February 17, 2014
Used this on my car mounted on the hood so I could keep an eye on it. Went 80 mph and it held fast. Great footage. Very strong and stable at standard highway speeds 60 to 70 mph . This 65lb magnet really sticks. Be careful of your paint when installing and removing it.
Over all very happy with my purchase.
on October 10, 2014
Works really well I was scared to place go pro on outside of my car but not after purchasing this but FYI put electrical tape or something on the bottom of the magnet so it won't scratch your car
on September 22, 2014
Magnet is super strong. I was cautious about scratching the paint on my car so I put a ziploc freezer bag under it and it still held super strong. The bag made it much easier to take it off and my car has no scratches. Great product.
on July 16, 2014
Really great item. Magnet is VERY strong. Be careful when pulling it off the vehicle. It does feel like the adhesive would come off but there's no separation yet. Also might want to spray the magnet side with plastidip or something so it doesn't scratch your vehicle. But it is exactly what I wanted!
on January 1, 2014
I got this item and attached it to my GoPro. After I was done using it I found out that it is impossible to take it off.
The mount is too small. I have used different types of mounts and this is the first time i had this issue. I thought i would have to cut it off.
It took 2 people to get it off.
Do not put your GoPro Hero into this item unless you want it to be stuck there permanently.
on March 15, 2014
I would STRONGLY suggest others and the seller to use heavy duty plastic under the magnet to help remove the mount. Haven't tested the idea yet but it should work. Freezer bag or thicker plastic should work. Cut plastic to beer coaster size with an extra bit for a tab to get hold of and lift. 'Course, would be even better if the seller/manufacture would build in a way to lift the magnet. :-)
on October 6, 2014
Looks like the harbor fright tool magnet I just bought and put a tripod mount on it for an extention to video soccer off the goal post. 4.99 not on sale. They have 2 sizes.
on December 12, 2014
I was so pleasantly surprised that this magnet really works! It held the camera on the side of the vehicle at 65 mph like a champ! Whoohooo!