THE SECRET TO MAGNETIC SPEAKING
What’s the “secret” to becoming a magnetic speaker?
What techniques do world-class speakers use to keep their audiences on the edge of their seats?
What tools can you use to give powerful presentations that win people over to your way of thinking?
I’ve spent the last five years of my life answering these questions.
As an introvert, I used to be envious of speakers who were able to keep their audiences electrified.
I used to think that these speakers were naturally gifted communicators; that they had won the genetic lottery when it came to persuasive speaking skills.
However, being a personal development junkie, I began interviewing these great speakers.
I studied hundreds of books on public speaking, watched countless videos of great speakers and invested thousands of dollars on public speaking seminars and coaching programs.
What I learned was that public speaking is a skill, and like any skill it can be developed if you have access to the right techniques.
OVER THIRTY TOOLS TO HELP YOU MASTER THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
After reading the book and learning to use the tools, you’ll be able to:
• Captivate your audience and arouse their curiosity within the first thirty seconds.
• Break down your audience’s persuasion resistance using a story.
• Use the advanced storytelling formula that will have your audience hanging onto your every word.
• Craft a catch phrase that is remembered and repeated.
• Build internal credibility into your stories.
• Make your talk concrete using metaphors and analogies.
• Transform any story into a mental movie for your audience.
• Use rich, powerful words that invoke emotions in your listeners.
• Create irresistible stories by understanding the keys to great storytelling.
• Frame your message so that it applies to every audience member’s unique situation.
• Prime your audience to pay attention using the foreshadowing technique.
• Become a dynamic speaker by mastering critical delivery techniques.
• Get your audience laughing while learning by utilizing the three humor tools you’ll discover inside.
• Avoid the mistakes that most speakers make without even realizing.
•Inspire and motivate your audience with your words.
• Understand when to use a “you-focus” and when to use a “we-focus” (because it does make a big difference!).
• Experiment with rhetorical devices to add beauty and power to your words.
• End your talk powerfully and persuasively.
WHO THIS BOOK IS PERFECT FOR
• Professionals looking to brush up their presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to persuasively pitch their ideas.
• Toastmasters who want to compete in the World Championship of Public Speaking.
• Newbie and veteran speakers looking to create their keynote speeches and workshops.
• Salespeople who need to sell from the stage.
• Anyone with a burning desire to master the art of public speaking.
If you’re ready, then let’s get started...