Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 7, 2012
The product did not work for me at all. It was a waste of my money, i will not recomend this product to anyone. It did not control my restless legs at all. I even double the dosage to see if would work and it did not.

RICHARD COLON
on February 21, 2013
I rated this a 3 only because my condition is more intense than simple RLS. It works well to have when out & about but if you take Rx than you will still have to take your Rx. I found out that I have Neuropathy and requires much more than what this product can satisfy.
on August 21, 2013
NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FIND SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS ON RESTLESS LEGS AT NIGHT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE. AT FIRST I HAD TO TAKE 2, BUT NOW I TAKE 1 AT BEDTIME
on October 23, 2013
It works, but it take awhile to start working. I take it about an 1 1/2 to 2 hour before bedtime. I also use restless legs cream.
on November 22, 2014
These really did nothing at all to relieve my symptoms.
on September 21, 2012
I find MagniLife Restless Legs Syndrome Tablets to be an excellent partner in my battle with RLS. I combine this with their cream and acupuncture and I have decreased my Restless Legs Syndrome by 90%.
on June 4, 2014
This medicine or supplement has saved me from a lot of sleepless nites. I know it doesn't work for everyone but its worth a try if your bothered by RLS.
on March 2, 2015
After years of suffering from restless legs, I saw an ad for this product. I figured why not try it. It is wonderful. I can sleep and my legs don't move. Before, they didn't just move, they galloped. As everyone knows, there is nothing like a good nights sleep...
on May 9, 2015
Have started using this product and it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Tried a similar product (Hylands Restful Legs quick dissolving tablets) last night and it worked much better than this product.
Hylands also tastes better.
on December 21, 2012
These little pills are as close to miracle as you can get. In a very few minutes after dissolving 2 under my tongue my symptoms are gone and I can get to sleep. Otherwise, I would be juggling my legs for hours, sometimes all night.

See 1 answered question