Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2013
I bought this at another retailer but I had to let my fellow parent's know how amazing the fleece bear footie is. My boy is big (in 9M size across the board) and the 9M fleece fits him perfectly even when he's wearing a few layers. The hood keeps him warm, the attached mittens are easy to get on and off of him and the whole fits perfectly. Plus, the magnets make it so easy to use. While out with him recently on a Fall day (cold in the morning, warm in the afternoon, cool in the evening), he got a little too warm and started crying... I had this off of him in seconds and he was fine. When we were on the move once again and it got chilly, I got it back on him in seconds. So easy to use. Also, I love that its lined in breathable cotton and the stripes make it a little more special. Highly recommend this product to all my friends. I also bought him Magnificent Baby's fleece jacket, booties and mittens too. Love them all.
on February 2, 2014
I love this company and this suit is a good suit to own. It's soft and warm and so cute. I only gave it four stars because of the lack of extra space for the leg opening...it can be hard to get my little guy's second leg in. Also, the hood doesn't stay up super well but he is usually riding in our Ergobaby or the stroller and so we're about to figure out a way to make the hood stay up.

Sizing: my preemie (7 weeks early) is 5 months old and probably won't fit into the suit next month (he's probably 17 + pounds now) b/c of the leg opening problem mainly. I find this company runs small and recommend sizing up if in any doubt.
on December 27, 2013
We love this coat. The construction is fantastic & the magnetic closures are genius. It's so easy for us to get the coat on and off but the baby can't pull it off due to a small hook at the top. The fabric is so soft, even after several washes. It's heavy enough for a Virginia Beach winter without being too hot or bulky. Our son looks so cute in it. I highly recommend this little coat.
on November 14, 2013
Very warm, cozy and roomy. Living in NYC, we spend a lot of time walking outside, and our son wears this while in the Ergo. The suit is so soft, I love putting my cheek against the hood while we walk, and baby boy stays cozy and most importantly, warm.
on December 16, 2013
This really is an amazing brand for babies!! It washes well and looks practically new still!I do wash my baby clothes on the gentle cycle and dry on low heat. I have had no problems with shrinking or pilling of the fabric. I would highly recommend to anybody who has a winter baby!
on November 16, 2015
It's a really nicely conceived suit and I bet it's really warm. The fit is odd, though, and in particular the legs are too skinny. My normal-sized 8-month-old had to be really stuffed in...hard to assign a star value...
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 30, 2014
my baby is proportioned to his age and this hooded pram does not fit him even though i got it in a bigger size... have not been able to use yet... arms are too short compared to the rest of the body.... dissapointed.
on November 12, 2014
It is very warm and perfect for the cold weather. You need to buy one size up as the fit around the feet is too snug. Doesn't go in easily
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2016
I like the material but it's too narrow. I ordered size 6 and it's too short for my baby and the arms are too long.
on February 16, 2015
Excellent! Our son loves it so much we bought the next size up.