Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 23, 2014
My daughter is huge for her age (she's 5 months but already outgrew her 6 month clothes at 4 months), so I decided on a 9-month size. The arms and legs are too long, which is fine and expected, but the body/torso part fits just right. Which makes me wonder how this will fit in a month or two. It's easy to get off and on. I definitely prefer the magnet closures over a zipper. I hate how zippers bunch up and tighten the crotch of baby clothes. My main issue is the mitts. Look closely at the image. The mitt part just flops down/off, so there is a huge gap when you actually want to cover your baby's hands. I'm considering sewing part of it together, adding some type of velcro or other closure. The mitts are useless. I would recommend this for moderately chilly weather. I'm using it during a freezing Chicago winter, but mostly to transfer the baby to and from the car. If you're going to be going out and about a lot in freezing temps, definitely find something warmer.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 23, 2014
I bought newborn size for granddaughter. My daughter wants everything washed first before wearing. I washed in warm water with mild baby wash and rinsed twice. When I removed it from washer, the hood had come apart from the body of the suit about four inches and I had to stitch it together which was not easy because: fleece is not so easy to sew by hand and the suite is lined(nice by the way) which again is difficult to put back together neatly. The suite is cute but I'm worried about the next wash!!
on March 31, 2016
Super cute. This was bigger than I expected, but that just means that my daughter fit in it longer. We didn't really end up using it that much, though, because at this age she spent most of her time in her carrier, and coats are not meant to be used when they are buckled in, for safety reasons. Still...she was absolutely adorable in this, and we have a little video of her sitting in this and playing. Worth it just for that!
on May 5, 2015
The coat is cute and warm. I bought it for the lining, which kept my daughter extra warm, but at the same time the lining made it a little difficult to fit her feet into the feet sometimes. In addition, the jacket was a bit too bulky to easily close her infant car seat straps, but we managed.
on March 22, 2015
It's hard to get a newborn in it. Then when their in it the outfit swallows them and it's super hard to get them in the car seat with the outfit on. The 2 stars is for the feel of it, it's really soft.
on January 5, 2015
Perfect! Great quality. Just follow care instructions and nothing will happen to it. So happy with purchase
on March 3, 2014
The color is true to the picture and it is SO soft! A great buy. I would recommend this purchase.
on August 5, 2014