Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 31, 2015
Easy to put your baby in. Just line up ty first magnet and the rest attach. They stay fastened as well. Material is incredibly soft and it's good for summer or winter.
on December 18, 2014
LOVE!!!!!!!
ok this is awesome! So so easy to shut. i wish they were not so expensive but i truly do love them!
on October 18, 2015
Disappointed with this onesie. First, if you use the integrated newborn mitts then the sleeves will be way too short. The shoulder seam will be nearly at the elbow which pulls the onesie down off the neck and leaves a ton of babies neck/chest skin exposed. Second, even though I air dried to be safe, the magnets lost their power quickly. It's a bummer because this onesie is really cute
on September 5, 2015
Absolutely wonderful for newborns! These were a middle of the night life saver for us. I bought some in 6 month size, but by the time my baby fit into them her legs were too chunky for the magnets to stay fully closed. I think I prefer them for the 0-3 month phase when you're up doing a bunch of diaper changes in the middle of the night anyway!
on June 26, 2014
This footie is fantastic for babies who don't like to be changed. It goes on and off quickly. It's also great quality and adorable on my baby girl. I will be sad when she out grows this footie. I would definitely purchase this for a future mommy as a gift.
on May 22, 2014
I really like the magnet closure on this footie. I would buy it again and I recommend it to others.
on February 23, 2014
During the first month when the infant is uncomfortable being changed this is the best footie....no fumbling with snaps...the magnetic fasteners hold firm and provide quick for quick dressing. No over the head issues since they all open from the front. Newborns hate over the head clothing. The cotton is high quality, thick and soft after washing. The colorful feet bottoms are very cute!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 3, 2014
The magnets came undone when my baby sits. There is not enough room or stretch in legs, even though she is wearing the appropriate size footie. I was really disappointed because I love the construction & fabric otherwise. Make sure to try on before washing!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thank you for sharing your comment! Babies come in all shapes and sizes, so it is very important to find the right fit your baby to maximize the benefit of our Smart Close magnetic-fasteners. Even though your baby may be a certain size in months (3M or 6M for example), your baby might need a larger size. Since your garment is not staying closed, it appears you do not have the correct size. When purchasing an item, please make sure to use the size chart link next to the size selection box. If you have any further questions, please feel to reach us at info@magnificentbaby.com. We'd be glad to assist.
on January 17, 2014
You will be a superstar if you give this as a baby gift - I wish all baby clothes were magnetic - Genius!
on January 6, 2014
The fabric is so soft and we LOVE the magnetic closure.
I've bought the same outfit in multiple sizes and patterns.
3 month, 6 month and 9 month so baby girl doesn't have to outgrow these adorable clothes!