Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

75%
25%

on April 15, 2014
Love, love, love this thing. It's genius! My baby wore it from around 12 pounds till 16lb. She is 4 and a half months and she is outgrowing this adorable outfit.
It would make and amazing baby gift for new parents. We loved using it for night diaper changes and doctor's visits.
Someone mentioned that it sticks to the dryer wall. Yes, it does, but it's a small nuisance considering how much time you save in the middle of the night! Would love to buy a few more, but the price was a bit too high to justify the purchase.
on August 20, 2015
Great concept. Totally parent friendly. Best for younger babies and diaper changing frequency. As they get older they can open them. But def great till 9/12 months. Fabric is great.
on November 4, 2013
I can't get enough of this outfit. I actually look forward to doing laundry so that I can get my baby back in this outfit. It the best for fall/winter!!
on February 17, 2014
i love this product however, it is not a 6 month size , this actually fits like a 3 month size