Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 21, 2013
These booties are too cute!! My 10 month old hates shoes and it is too cold for only socks. They are MAGNET clasp which was a nice surprise. not too easy for baby to pull off which is a plus with my kid. Very easy to slip on. I ordered the 12-18m they are a bit big on him but it works great because they will fit him all the way thru winter and spring. probably will stil fit in the fall next year lol. They are just what i needed.
on December 17, 2013
So we live in California and have pretty mild winters, but do get down into the 20's every now and then. Our sweet little baby kicks off any kind of shoes, and going out in just socks leaves his feet cold.

These little booties are perfect. They keep his feet warm, they snap closed really well so he can't kick them off.
on January 24, 2016
I used these for my baby's feet over jammies when I had him in my Beco carrier. This worked perfectly in this scenario: they kept his feet warm and did not come off. But I couldn't use them if he could rub his feet together or reach his feet because they came right off. I loved them for when I used them because they were so easy to put on and slip off and kept his feet really warm, but I would have been frustrated if I had needed them to work in another setting. They need a stronger closure. I love the magnet instead of messy velcro, but it needs to be stronger.
on October 30, 2014
The magnetic closure seems like a good idea--right up until you realize that it doesn't actually hold them closed. These booties are supercute and seemed warm, but the number of times a thoughtful stranger handed one back to me because it fell off while I was carrying my little around made it impossible to put them on him anywhere but at home. In the end, they weren't worth it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 3, 2014
Not sure how smart these are because one of the booties' magnets doesn't seem to work properly and doesn't properly latch, which leads to them falling off his feet. I now have to take the time to sew on Velcro just so we can use them. It's a shame because they are soft and cute.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thank you for sharing your comment! Babies come in all shapes and sizes, so it is very important to find the right fit your baby to maximize the benefit of our Smart Close magnetic-fasteners. Even though your baby may be a certain size in months (3M or 6M for example), your baby might need a larger size. Since your garment is not staying closed, it appears you do not have the correct size. When purchasing an item, please make sure to use the size chart link next to the size selection box. If you have any further questions, please feel to reach us at info@magnificentbaby.com. We'd be glad to assist.
on December 20, 2014
I love these, except for the fact that the fleece gets very mashed. They don't look as nice after you wash them or after they have worn them for awhile. However, the magnet makes me super happy so I will still buy them
on November 8, 2015
Somewhat disappointed. They have a magnet in them to close so can not tighten or loosen if needed. Can not keep them on baby's feet.
on April 14, 2014
They fit my 9-month old baby girl perfectly. They are well made and love the quality of the materials and design.
on October 30, 2015
So cute and soft look just the pic!!!
on August 4, 2015