4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable (but big!)
Published 20 months ago by JMak

2.0 out of 5 stars The snaps would not close
Good in concept. But failed in practice. Hat was cute, but snaps would not stay closed. :( This is being returned.
Published 20 months ago by WordSorceress

2.0 out of 5 stars The snaps would not close, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Magnificent Baby Unisex-Baby Infant Cream Ultra Cozy Cap (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable (but big!), November 2, 2012
This little hat is fantastic. So soft, totally adorable, and the magnetic clasp is great. My only complaint would be that sizing a hat for 0-6 months is a bit of a huge range, and so my little one swims in this hat currently (but then he's only a newborn). I'm not sure any "0" month old would realistically ever have a head big enough to begin wearing the hat in this size so I think labeling it as 3-6 months or something like that would be a little more accurate size-wise. Otherwise, I really love it.

Rate and Discover Movies