Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 16, 2012
I love the magnetic clothes, they are the best. Maybe this outfit runs small, or the proportions are off. This is really hard to get my son into. I think the legs and arms are too tight, he does not look comfortable. He is only 6 months, and is not that big, so it shouldn't be that difficult. I have a hard time giving a negative review, because I wish all clothes were magnetic
on November 5, 2013
This was my favorite gift off my registry, and I couldn't wait to put it on our baby! Our baby is small for her age, and at 5.5 months, she'd already grown out of the 6-9 month size! I was so disappointed, because the garment is actually adorable and seems well constructed otherwise. I contacted the manufacturer to exchange the item, and after a month I just gave up. Not the best customer service. It's adorable, the magnet idea is a great one, just order a size or two up!
on November 5, 2012
This is so cute , to look at , it apparently is made for that reason only,I bought this for my 6 month old and he is around 16 lbs, it has great length for him to grow into as I bought the 6-12 month size , but his arms could barely get into the sleeves, this is a major flaw and it's a pity because it is so cute .
on November 14, 2012
My husband bought this in a 3-6 month size for our 2 month old and it already doesn't fit. In fact, I compared it in size to his other clothes and it's the same size as his 0-3 month pram that we already have.
He would fit in to it length and width wise, but the arms and legs are tapered and the lining is so thick that it's impossible to get him in it, especially if he's squirming. If the opening went down to the feet instead of just to the crotch there might be some chance of squeezing the baby's feet in there but as it stands it's nearly impossible.
It seems like they spent so much time focusing on the design of the magnets and making it look cute that they gave no thought to designing the clothes to fit a real baby.
on May 31, 2013
I purchased this off a friend's baby shower registry -- the couple loved the gift. The material is super soft and the magnetic clasps (rather than buttons, zippers, or an actual 'clasp') will likely make dressing/undressing easy, but seem strong enough to keep a wiggling baby in place. Definitely recommend!
on November 8, 2012
I bought this pram along with a few other items from Magnificent Baby and they work really well! The pram is really soft and cozy and I love the bear details like the ears and paw feet. Like all baby clothes i buy, sizing differs from brand to brand and these run slightly small so I made sure to buy one size up and it's fine. Also, you can tell this footie is made well and worth the price.
on December 26, 2012
I agree with the other reviews that report this outfit to be way too small. It runs small in general and the hands and feet are even smaller. We couldn't even get baby's hands and feet inside.
on November 5, 2012
Cool outfit, but the one with 9-12m sign doesn't fit my 4m baby. In general looks cosy and nice. )
on December 24, 2013
I ordered this expecting it to be snowing and colder sooner than it actually was, so when I put my 5 1/2 month old son in it, it was like I was stuffing him inside of the suit. He didn't enjoy it, and I didn't enjoy it either. I would spend the extra money and get a North Face suit like we did. You can never go wrong with North Face.