5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious fragrance!!
Published on April 9, 2009 by Charmagne R. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars The scent is gone...
When I purchased this perfume in a store it always stayed on my skin and everyone would comment on how wonderful it smelled. Why can't we get it thru them? I think the bottle I received thru the mail was old as the scent is gone? Very disappointed...But, the delivery was exceptional!!!
Published on June 16, 2012 by G'ma D

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious fragrance!!, April 9, 2009
This perfume smells unlike anything else, it's addictive and has to be experienced to be understood. I first smelled it as a sample in the pages of Vogue, and I kept opening the magazine to smell it again! It's most elegant perfume that I own. The bottle is gorgeous. It has serious staying power, too. One spray will pretty much do the trick for hours. I wholly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY SATISFIED, January 27, 2009
Excellent customer service. Super fast delivery. Low prices. This perfumes smell so great. I will repurchase for sure. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big big Mistake !!!!, June 5, 2013
As the name THE MAGNIFIQUE PERFUME OF ALL so shame so shame i bought the last bottle, I tryed other lancomes perfumesan nothing compares with magnifique... a Great lose for the house.

ATTE MONICA AND STEPHA

5.0 out of 5 stars Review: Magnifique Perfume 2.5oz, January 14, 2009
I was very please with this product & it made a great gift for the person I purchased it for. Purchasing this on Amazon was MUCH cheaper than going to a store to purchase it. I got a scare when the product didn't arrive on the day it had promised to, but it still arrived before Christmas, which was all I really wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, January 12, 2009
I gave this to my wife for xmas and she loved it. I am not an expert in this departement but checking it out in the store and the online reviews sent me bying this. That was an excellent decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mild smell, January 9, 2013
This is hard to find and I wish Lancome hadn't decided to take it from their line, but I guess they cater to the young ladies not us mature ones. This is mild and doesn't give me or my friends headaches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not discontinued, December 12, 2012
This hasnt been discontinued. I saw it in a local pharmacy in a country village in Ireland just today so I'll be impressed if it can find its way to to the middle of Ireland in the busy Xmas period if it's discontinued? Quite a long time since the review claiming it's discontinued too so pay no attention to that whatsoever. Still there today less than a fortnight from Xmas when most people have already fleeced everywhere of the best stuff anyway..?

5.0 out of 5 stars good smell, December 9, 2012
i would recommend.....the wife loves it. she is very picky when comes to perfum. so it has to be good....
i would recommend.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Too bad it's over..., November 7, 2012
This is a very original parfume but it is discontinued. So, stock up on it while it lasts! No more words to add to this review

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful perfume, October 6, 2012
Love this perfume. It's been my favorite for several years. I can't find it in stores anymore, so I am happy to find it here.