5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sheets for 4 years
I ordered the chocolate sheets and they are a rich dark brown. They did not fade with washing and are very soft. We have a thick mattress with a pillow top and it was easy to stretch the fitted sheet over the mattress.

Published on July 1, 2009 by gshoes

3.0 out of 5 stars okay sheets
These are nice sheets and of good quality but if you're looking for a soft, very smooth material this is not it. The price is great for organic cotton however, it feels scratchy against my face. The sage color looks nicer than I expected. I like these okay, will keep using the ones I bought but will not purchase another set.
Published on November 1, 2010 by Nancy NJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sheets for 4 years, July 1, 2009

Sometimes when you buy new sheets they come out of the package smelling like a chemical process. These sheets smelled natural and clean right out of the re-usable bag.

**** 2011 Update****
I have used these sheets daily for 2 years now. While the brown has faded slightly with weekly washings, I remain very happy with them.

**** 2013 Update ****
Still going strong! Couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the helpful votes!

**** October 31, 2013 ****
I just put the sheets on the bed tonight and found 2 holes. I'm sad but considering I ordered these on June 22, 2009 I'm happy with the quality. I really did use the sheets every day for over 4 years. I'm saddened that the price has gone up substantially (40%) in the last 4 years.

To answer the questions about the dryer and shrinkage - I dry them on a regular cotton cycle for 60 minutes. I guess I never read the directions that apparently say to line dry them. They do need some gentle stretching to pull them over the last corner but it has never bothered me. I have always accepted this as the norm for sheets on a pillow top mattress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 23, 2009
Joshua Willis (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
These sheets replaced a set that were 3 times the price and 3 times the thread count and they still are unequivocally superior in quality and comfort. A true bargain at these prices, I would recommend ordering a couple of sets now before Magnolia Organics becomes a household name and starts charging what these sheets should really go for.

4.0 out of 5 stars great color, good price, some drawbacks, February 6, 2012
We bought an organic bed from Savvy Rest a couple of weeks ago after reading about all of the horrible flame retardants and chemicals and other off-gas things that go in your standard mattresses. So then, I figured I should go ahead and get some organic sheets, if I was going to spend all that money on the organic mattress.

And, you know, I went from using 1200 thread count non-organic sheets to these 300 thread count organic sheets, and I gotta say, there is a definite noticeable difference. These sheets are fine, but they aren't satiny smooth and irresistible like the 1200 thread counts. I looked for a higher thread count in the organic but it gets prohibitively expensive, so I stuck with the 300 tc.

I washed and dried these in the dryer (even though it says not to), and the sheets came out a little wrinkly but not terrible, and they fit the king bed perfectly. I got the dark grey, and it looks a bit manly but the color is really beautiful. They come in a nice cotton messenger bag, which I used to carry some things over to my friends house, and my friend commented on my "hipster carry bag."

So basically, only drawback is the thread count and the mistaken hipster identity. But everything else is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay sheets, November 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Decadence in Sheets, March 13, 2009
We ordered the chocolate pinstripe sheet set, and we love it! The sheets are soft and luxurious, and the color is a deep, rich brown. Plus, it comes in a reusable bag. We have washed the sheets repeatedly, and they look and feel as good as ever. Very highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sheet set for a great price, January 11, 2011
I had wanted organic cotton sheets for a long time, but didn't want to spend an obscene amount of money. When I foudn these and read all the great reviews, I cautiously ordered a set in Morrocan Blue. The color is absolutely gorgeous and the sheets are quite soft. I've washed them 3 times without any fading or noticable wear. They fit very well on my bed (they are actually a bit big, as I don't have a pillowtop mattress) and are very comfortable to sleep on. I also loved the little cotton messanger bag they came in. I love this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars No dryer, July 21, 2010
The sheets are very nice but when I went to wash them I was surprised that I could not place them in the dryer. I hung them around the house and overnight they were dry. They feel soft and I am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Sheets, August 27, 2010
I bought a set of white sheets a year ago, and quickly Magnolia Organics sheets became my favorite sheets ever. I've tried different competitors, and found that no matter the season, winter or summer, my Magnolia Organics sheets are always on my bed. I was so excited to see brighter colors in the new collection, I immediately bought the Moroccan Blue set. Not only do I have a king size set for my bed, but I bought a set for my guest bedroom, and when my good friend moved into his new apartment, I bought him a set as a housewarming gift!
When my mother came over to see my new place, I showed her the sheets, and she has started to buy Magnolia Organics too.
I highly recommend them to anyone, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cream is more like butter... or yellow, February 3, 2010
EMH (Washington) - See all my reviews
These sheets are good quality, but the "cream" color I ordered is definitely yellow. It doesn't match with any of the other unbleached/ivory/cream bedding that we already have. I would call the color "butter". Also, they have tiny squares on them, which I did not expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars bed sheets, July 20, 2011
I wanted organic cotton which these are but the dye had a chemical odor so I hung them outside on the line for a week then washed them and they were okay to use then. They are not a heavy quality, they are thin but adequate. The color is nice and they fit a thick mattress well. I will buy them again.