Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Queen|Color: Dark Grey|Change

on July 1, 2009
I ordered the chocolate sheets and they are a rich dark brown. They did not fade with washing and are very soft. We have a thick mattress with a pillow top and it was easy to stretch the fitted sheet over the mattress.

Sometimes when you buy new sheets they come out of the package smelling like a chemical process. These sheets smelled natural and clean right out of the re-usable bag.

**** 2011 Update****
I have used these sheets daily for 2 years now. While the brown has faded slightly with weekly washings, I remain very happy with them.

**** 2013 Update ****
Still going strong! Couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the helpful votes!

**** October 31, 2013 ****
I just put the sheets on the bed tonight and found 2 holes. I'm sad but considering I ordered these on June 22, 2009 I'm happy with the quality. I really did use the sheets every day for over 4 years. I'm saddened that the price has gone up substantially (40%) in the last 4 years.

To answer the questions about the dryer and shrinkage - I dry them on a regular cotton cycle for 60 minutes. I guess I never read the directions that apparently say to line dry them. They do need some gentle stretching to pull them over the last corner but it has never bothered me. I have always accepted this as the norm for sheets on a pillow top mattress.
88 comments|299 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2012
We bought an organic bed from Savvy Rest a couple of weeks ago after reading about all of the horrible flame retardants and chemicals and other off-gas things that go in your standard mattresses. So then, I figured I should go ahead and get some organic sheets, if I was going to spend all that money on the organic mattress.

And, you know, I went from using 1200 thread count non-organic sheets to these 300 thread count organic sheets, and I gotta say, there is a definite noticeable difference. These sheets are fine, but they aren't satiny smooth and irresistible like the 1200 thread counts. I looked for a higher thread count in the organic but it gets prohibitively expensive, so I stuck with the 300 tc.

I washed and dried these in the dryer (even though it says not to), and the sheets came out a little wrinkly but not terrible, and they fit the king bed perfectly. I got the dark grey, and it looks a bit manly but the color is really beautiful. They come in a nice cotton messenger bag, which I used to carry some things over to my friends house, and my friend commented on my "hipster carry bag."

So basically, only drawback is the thread count and the mistaken hipster identity. But everything else is great.

EDIT FOR 2015: It's been three years since I wrote this review, and guess what -- these sheets are in the same exact condition that I bought them in! Unbelievable. Granted, I probably only wash these sheets like once a month since I alternate with another set of sheets, but that's still 36 wash/dry cycles (I definitely always dry them in the dryer, ain't nobody got time to air dry king size sheets).
11 comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2009
These sheets replaced a set that were 3 times the price and 3 times the thread count and they still are unequivocally superior in quality and comfort. A true bargain at these prices, I would recommend ordering a couple of sets now before Magnolia Organics becomes a household name and starts charging what these sheets should really go for.
on March 13, 2009
We ordered the chocolate pinstripe sheet set, and we love it! The sheets are soft and luxurious, and the color is a deep, rich brown. Plus, it comes in a reusable bag. We have washed the sheets repeatedly, and they look and feel as good as ever. Very highly recommended!
on November 1, 2010
These are nice sheets and of good quality but if you're looking for a soft, very smooth material this is not it. The price is great for organic cotton however, it feels scratchy against my face. The sage color looks nicer than I expected. I like these okay, will keep using the ones I bought but will not purchase another set.
on February 3, 2010
These sheets are good quality, but the "cream" color I ordered is definitely yellow. It doesn't match with any of the other unbleached/ivory/cream bedding that we already have. I would call the color "butter". Also, they have tiny squares on them, which I did not expect.
on July 21, 2010
The sheets are very nice but when I went to wash them I was surprised that I could not place them in the dryer. I hung them around the house and overnight they were dry. They feel soft and I am pleased.
on May 14, 2015
These are nice looking sheets that have a fine, glossy finish. My first impression was they were high quality. Unfortunately, after 4 washes (in a washer without an agitator), they developed a 2mm hole. Seller was unresponsive.
on December 4, 2015
I loved the fact that this product is organic since i have extremely sensitive skin, but what is that smell??? The sheets stunk to high heaven right out of the package. I gave them 5 washes with double rinses to get rid of the smell but now they are rougher than when they were first out of the package. Unfortunately, i will have to wait to see if they soften up with wear so I won't be ordering again until I know.
on June 6, 2014
Purchased the item after reading all the good reviews. The color was a beautiful, deep chocolate. Used them for a few days but washed them over the weekend. When putting them back on the mattress, the seam at one corner split. It wasn't exceptionally tight or anything (just like every other fitted sheet) but it ripped. I've NEVER had a fitted sheet do that before. I would not order these again or recommend them.