Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 15, 2010
Light taste, low acidity and great body. This coffee is sweet and subtle. One of the best coffees i ever drink.
on October 6, 2010
I went to Hawaii many years ago and fell in love with their coffee and have been looking for that flavor again. For the price of this coffee it can't be beat. It is very close the taste I have been looking for. When I first ground the coffee in an old grinder it did not taste the best, not bad but.... I bought a new coffee grinder and ground it supper fine and BOY what a difference that made! I would have never thought, since then I have been ordering this coffee on a regular basis and also have given it for a gift to my sister. I will buy this for many years to come.
on July 6, 2011
I'm very picky about how my coffee tastes and when trying new coffee I always try it black to see how good the coffee itself is. This stuff is really good all by itself, its not too bitter and it is full of flavor. I would rather have this than Starbucks or McDonald's coffee
on April 17, 2011
This is a great Kona blend for a great price. It's definitely not top-grade, as there are better, more expensive Kona blend coffees available. This Magnum Kona is bold, with very little bitterness and a hint of the signature Kona aroma. However, it's not as flavorful as the higher quality blends; the more expensive ones have a stronger fruity aroma that I look for in Kona. If you're looking for Kona coffee without paying exorbitant prices, this is the one for you. Combine it with another order from Amazon and get the free shipping for a great deal.
on April 7, 2013
I tried this coffee as a special that Amazon was running. It is a very flavorful coffee that is worth a try. If you are a fan of Kona coffees, this may be the fit for you. I decided on trying this as the ratings were good, and reviews were strong. The coffee did not disappoint, and I liked adding some variety to our Costa Rican / Columbian coffee menu at home. I would recommend the coffee to others, and as usual the Prime membership offered fast and secure shipping.
on December 1, 2010
Magnum is one of the best tasting Kona blends I've had (and I've tried a few!). The medium roast is close to perfection and delivers a smooth tasting brew that makes me think I'm drinking 100 percent Kona at times. You really can't go wrong with this coffee.
on May 18, 2011
I received the coffee beans two days ago, and have made several pots. It has a smooth taste with no bite, and is one of my wife's favorite brews.

It has a mellow taste, with low acidity and great body. I normally chose a darker, stronger blend for myself, but this is a very good coffee with which to start the day. And, the delivery was fast.
on March 2, 2013
First opening the package was difficult for me and my wife - we tried using pliers while the other pulled to open the top. We have not experience such a difficult bag opening. Once open the bag has no sealing ability. That is neither a fold-able metal strip or even Zip-lock type closer. We simply use a rubber band to keep freshness. The flavor moderately average but definitely not up to restaurant standards. I really wonder if the coffee beans were fresh - requires very strong concentration for only O.K. flavor. Giving this a full two stars is the most I can award this product.
on May 23, 2011
I use a conical burr grinder to grind the beans. And I've used the right temperature for my tastes. To get an idea f what that is, I find Starbucks STORE coffee to be on the bitter side. Starbucks made at home is very good because I probably am using a slightly lower temperature than them. Depending on the bean, I vary the temperature and soak time just a little till I settle on what is best for me and for that bean. My favourite seems to be their house blend. I look for medium to dark roasts. These beans seem to be medium or a notch below perhaps. So with that background, I'd say these seemed ok to me. The first taste had me go "Huh.. different. Not bad. But I'm not loving it yet". I've finished the whole bag now and I can say I did get used to the slightly different taste. Pleasant. But not great IMO. And if it's your cup. Another thing I want to mention is that I had to use a greater quantity of beans to get it to taste ok. So for a single serve, I'd have to use an extra teaspoon of (unground) beans. While the bag is bigger than the standard sizes (I think), it prob does not matter that much as I had to use more beans.

YMMV.
on November 30, 2012
We fell in love with Kona blend coffee when we vacationed in Maui and have been purchasing it for the past 15 years. We have tried coffee's from companies in Maui, Kona, and the mainland US and find that Magnum has the best flavor and is very consistent from batch to batch, unlike other companies. The best part is that Magnum Kona Blend is priced less than its competitors. Now before you run out and purchase this coffee, please be aware that this is a MILD coffee and has little to no acid taste or bitterness. If you like Army style "sludge coffee", then this is not the blend for you.

See 1 answered question