- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00114LU8K
- Item model number: 12346
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #593 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Magnum Magnetics Corp Adhesive Magnetic Strip, 1/2-Inch x 25-Feet
|Price:||$8.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The ultimate in refrigerator door decorating
- 25-foot roll of dark brown magnetic tape
- Make your kitchen or office instantly look tidy and clutter-free
- Sticky on one side and magnetic on the other
- Have fun with the kids making cards and other special items
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The adhesive back will not stick to wood, hardboard, steel, aluminum or glass. Those are the materials I tried. Ample evidence it will adhere to nothing.
I don't like hyperbole, but in this case, I can't avoid it. THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS! DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM FROM THIS VENDOR.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tape is okay for arts and crafts. I used it to make refrigerator magnets. However I hope the sticky side continues to stick to the object.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I use this to make icons for our family calendar. Works perfectly. I may use it for spice jars too.Published 9 days ago by Amelia Kluss
Has very little holding holding power and will crack and get brittle.
I used it to mount a piece of plexiglass to the front of our wood fireplace to stop the draft from the... Read more
The adhesive side does not hold very well. I bought this to put it on the wall in my bathroom to hold tweezers and bobby pins and such, but the dont stay. Read morePublished 16 days ago by dvinangel05
This magnetic adhesive strip is hardly magnetic and barely adhesive. Don't bother buying it, you can have mine.Published 18 days ago by Leona
Does not stick and the magnet is very weak. We got it to organize Bobby pins but the magnet would not hold them.Published 20 days ago by Karla Rivera