Published on September 27, 2012 by MONLORS

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Boots I Have Ever Purchased
I purchased the Magnum Women's Elite Spider 8.0 Work Boot, Desert Tan, 11 M US, for an overseas deployment, in 2012.

I am very unhappy with this product for several reasons:

1. The boots are way too large and they do not fit as expected.

Published 3 months ago by Crepuscular

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very confy, light weight, and great looking!!!, September 27, 2012
These boots are really comfortable and not heavy at all. Perfect for the long military working days. They are also very good looking; I have gotten a lot of complements. The size matches the civilian women size, which makes it so much easier for us females in the military. The only reason I do not give it a five star is because they are a little hard to put on. Overall, great product for the price!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots, April 6, 2013
voyerk (Quail Valley, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I received these boot a week or so ago and wore them around home for a day to break them in, really not necessary. They are sturdy, comfortable and are perfect hiking around in the brush. I wear these to go shooting and they give great grip on uneven ground. Please note that they run slightly large as the toe box is a little wide but it isn't bothersome. No rub, no blister or discomfort at all , right out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding comfort and durability., December 25, 2012
These boots are well made and very comfortable. My soldier wore these through AIT and beyond and swears by them. This is our second pair - the original boots have taken a pounding over the years but are still going strong. Purchased this new pair as a Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars wore these for 2 weeks at Burning man, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Magnum Women's Elite Spider 8.0 Work Boot (Apparel)
These boots rock. Best pair of desert work boots I have had. In extreme heat and dust, these boots protected my feet and kept me going. Love these boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute boots, March 20, 2013
Bought these for my wife. They look great and she said they are comfortable.
She'll wear them as cold weather boots to kick through the snow. She needs to get used to
the fact that they are high tops, but She's very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife really liked them., July 10, 2012
We used these for running fence and the wife loved them. Really saved her feet from thorns etc. The material is breathable and keeps feet comfortable even in hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot, October 12, 2012
Very impressed with this product. Comfort is exceptional, breathes very well in the hot weather, robust and well wearing, like wearing a pair of running shoes, true to size, service from Amazon first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer boot for the mountains., June 2, 2013
I have narrow feet and bought the womens instead of mens. Still needed double insoles but they work and are extremely comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Boots I Have Ever Purchased, September 23, 2014

I am very unhappy with this product for several reasons:

1. The boots are way too large and they do not fit as expected.

2. The boots are not really comfortable at all. If you have high arches, stay away from these boots. If you have flat feet, go for them.

3. I could not walk normally in these boots, due to them being too large and the bottom of the boots being too stiff.

4. Due to the bottom of the boots being too stiff, I could not bend my feet naturally, which made running in them a complete nightmare.

5. I bought these boots as an alternative for buying male boots, in hopes of receiving comfortable footwear that actually fit my feet. Instead I received the exact opposite.

6. I could not return these while I was deployed, so I had to wear them anyway.

7. These boots are not authorized for wear for Army personnel, in accordance with Army Regulation 670-1.

8. This item is way overpriced for the lack of quality.

These boots are by far the worst boots I have ever purchased and worn. I am going to continue on buying the male boot options for now. I am very unhappy with this product and do not recommend this item to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, May 13, 2014
These are pretty comfortable and I didn't have to break them in as bad as I do some boots I have worn.