Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Magnussen Brunswick Wood Round Cocktail Table
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
I waited a couple of weeks before I posted this review, just to be fair.

Yeah, it's total crap - worth about 250 not a penny more. Drawer is made of the cheapest "wood" you can imagine. Sticks when you try to close just poor quality. Has a drawer not listed in desc.
Plastic abounds on this crap....holding the drawer and trays in place....PLASTIC!
It looks good, if you dont look close. --but stops there.
The two pull out trays on the side do not sit level and look redicilious when pulled out due to being un level.
The top is more than cheap has a milky white chemical film that I had to use alcohol to remove. Water just spread it around.
Would cost a ton to send it back- so I'm stuck with it.

500$ I got robbed.....junky pooooooooor quality.
I would NOT UNDER ANY CIRUMSTANCES BUY IT AGAIN.

I would even think twice after buying this, before buying anything from Wayfair (the seller and well know web sight)

Total JUNK MADE IN VIETNAM.

Hope this helps and saves you the 500 I tossed in the "table garbage. "
on March 15, 2012
I was surprised to see how cheap this is. I loved the idea of the leather top so my grand kids could sit on it. It is very thin, vinyl, and when you look at it you can see where the joints in the table don't line up, and you can see light. NOT worth the money.
on November 17, 2012
Bought this on sale for $377, which was great condidering the original price was a little over $500. I did not have the problem the previous reviews mentioned about the plastic in between the base and the top. My only complaint is that the Styrofoam wrapping stuck to the top and I've had to peel it off in small pieces. It was easy to assemble and I'm happy with the product. This was an addition to a family room and is very kid friendly.
on February 13, 2016
Love this table! Was worried with some of the reviews but it came on time, and not damaged. It's a great addition to my furniture. Have received several compliments and one person purchased it for themselves!
on April 17, 2014
I purchased this table because we purchased a U-shaped sectional sofa, which only allows for a very small coffee table, ideally a round table. We have dogs and kids and this table was going to live in a high-traffic family room, so we needed something durable, not glass or anything flimsy. I originally was looking for something semi-custom rustic to match the decor of our family room, but I didn't want to spend $2,000, at least not right now while we still have kids in the house. We settled on this table because it's the perfect size and looked durable enough to last us 4-5 years...but you never know. We just ordered it and hoped for the best.

When it arrived (earlier than estimated) the packaging was damaged. We took pictures of the damage before we opened the box and looked at the actual table, and luckily the table itself was OK. It took us maybe 10 minutes to assemble it - super easy. I was very surprised once it was all together. I was expecting super light, cheap veneered wood, but that's not what this is at all. It's made of solid, dark-stained wood. The pleather top looks great...we have our feet up on it all the time and we've had no problems. We get plenty of compliments on it. Macy's has a similar table with a leather top that has a lot of complaints about the leather cracking and it costs twice as much! I'm really surprised this table has worked out as well as it has....pleasantly surprised! It's rare when that happens - thanks so much Amazon!
on October 22, 2012
First one came and it was damaged. Not the fault of manufacturer, but rather shipper. Second one came and was fine. Its a pretty substantial table. Although a bit expensive for something you have to put together, Im very happy with this.
on October 5, 2011
Love the table. Previous feedback regarding plastic wrap must have come to the attention of the company. It is no longer on the table and it set up quickly and with no hassle. Looks great!
on July 17, 2011
This a very nice cocktail table. Good quality and looks great, but they put plastic in between the leather top and where the wood starts. We have been trying to remove this ever since we recieved it. I guess we will have to try and take the top off and put it back on. It is one of the most disgusting things to deal with, and it just doesn't make sense.
55 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2015
I love this table! It's perfect for a semi-corner couch. I can roll it to wherever I'm sitting at any given moment and put my feet up. I do wish the rollers had a little "brake" on it so it could stay in one place if needed! (without having to take the rollers off completely). It is VERY sturdy and that was important to me since I bought a much cheaper one a few years back and it's now on death row in the garage...
on December 15, 2012
This is exactly what we were looking for! It's a good table for the money. The top makes a good ottoman, and is also sturdy enough for a glass of wine, or whatever else you need to put down. We especially like the drawer. It's great for remotes, coasters, or whatever! This is a very heavy table. We didn't install the casters... we prefer it stays put.

Nice product.