Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on September 17, 2012
Interestingly enough, the Chili Peppers always manage to surprise with their B-sides releases. I like Magpies better than Victorian, but both are decent tracks. I would argue the first b-sides release from the post John Frusciante era "Strange Man - Long Progression" is better. In my opinion, if you are looking for the best B-sides from RHCP you should check out "Funny Face", "A Million Miles of Water" and "Lately". These All feature JF and you can just feel the way he plays. I do like "I'm with You" and Josh K. is a great guitarist, but he is no JF............
on November 30, 2012
'Victorian Machinery' is a pretty swell song, but 'Magpies On Fire' is the absolute best Red Hot Chili Peppers song you've never heard. Seriously, just spend the two dollars on it. Magpies is worth more than that by itself.

Remember, if you don't like 'Magpies On Fire', then you hate God. Unless you already hate God. And if you do already hate God and don't like 'Magpies On Fire', then you love God.

See what I did there? Now everyone's mad and we're all equals again.
on September 7, 2012
Magpies on Fire is a phenomenal ballad that is well written and well performed. It would have been a great addition to their album, I'm With You, but alas, they always record too many tracks. Don't be fooled by this being a "B" release-- both tracks are incredible. Victorian Machinery is an excellent harder rock song. You can hear Jack Klinghoffer's harmony very well on these two tracks, better than a lot of the main tracks from I'm with you.
on October 17, 2013
I'm RHCP fan with JF on guitar but I really liked JK style too. I think with him RHCP kept their style and maybe improved it.
These two song worth every good word told toward them.
Magpies On Fire is really good ballad but I liked Victorian Machinery more - harder rock with the elements of metal and melodic chorus.
5 stars and many thanks from me.
on October 22, 2012
I love these new RHCP singles, it's like a combination of old and new peppers. They sound amazing. Also if you like to collect RHCP music, the artwork on the covers are very nice.
on December 17, 2013
Great music. Great lyrics. Peppers at their best. I could listen to these songs forever. Really funky and really smooth.