5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Maha Energy Powerex - 12V Car Adapter for "Wizard" MH-C9000 (2A) (Electronics)
This does work with my battery charger. I use it off a 12v battery that is charged by a solar system. It runs my 12V Car Adapter for "Wizard" MH-C9000 (2A).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 27, 2013
This power adapter is surprisingly well built. The plastic that the plug is made out of it plenty thick and can take a beating. The contact tip has a solid spring and I doubt I will ever have any problems with it in the future. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have, January 17, 2014
Good adapter to have so you can have a redundant charge set up using your Maha at camp and a good solar charging rig like the goal zero nomad 7 when you're on foot. Gives you 24/7 charging capability regardless of conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could buy AA's anywhere but the Powerex AA's are awesome. Long life with lots of turning the camera ..., September 16, 2014
Needed this for the charger so I never have to run out of NiMH batteries for my camera. I could buy AA's anywhere but the Powerex AA's are awesome. Long life with lots of turning the camera on and off with the self focusing motor eating juice.

Rate and Discover Movies