Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

89%
11%

on August 27, 2013
This power adapter is surprisingly well built. The plastic that the plug is made out of it plenty thick and can take a beating. The contact tip has a solid spring and I doubt I will ever have any problems with it in the future. Definitely worth the money.
on December 12, 2013
This does work with my battery charger. I use it off a 12v battery that is charged by a solar system. It runs my 12V Car Adapter for "Wizard" MH-C9000 (2A).
on September 16, 2014
Needed this for the charger so I never have to run out of NiMH batteries for my camera. I could buy AA's anywhere but the Powerex AA's are awesome. Long life with lots of turning the camera on and off with the self focusing motor eating juice.
on January 17, 2014
Good adapter to have so you can have a redundant charge set up using your Maha at camp and a good solar charging rig like the goal zero nomad 7 when you're on foot. Gives you 24/7 charging capability regardless of conditions.
on December 22, 2014
This is what I needed for my car-computer LCD driver. Check your barrel size, voltage, and current needed but worked perfectly for me.
on January 29, 2016
Works as intended
on July 13, 2015
It's a car power adapter, what else can I say... Either it works, or it don't!
on August 6, 2015