1,431 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Looking forward to the collection!
Out of all the books that I have downloaded to my Kindle this is the first review I've ever made simply because this book was a page turner I could NOT put down. I started reading this morning and just finished. One of the best romance books I have read in a LONG time! AND it was FREE!
Published on June 10, 2011 by KPB

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I read the same book??
Published on July 10, 2011 by tag_66

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Looking forward to the collection!, June 10, 2011
This review is from: Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection) (Kindle Edition)
When I first started the book I was a little irritated at the way the lettering was showing up on my Kindle (format) and was thinking that this would typically be another romance book where I knew exactly what would happen. HECK NO! I absolutely loved the fact that there was a creative twist thrown in that I wasn't expecting. Although we all knew that they'd end up together, it kept me guessing how.
I am extremely excited to read the rest of the collection and I will literally be checking every day to see if a new one is out!
Way to go Ruth Cardello! I am looking forward to more of your books to add to my Kindle! :) KEEP 'em coming!!! (Please and Thank You!)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read!, July 25, 2011
Maid for the Billionaire was an excellent read! Fun, funny, and a few surprises. I even laughed out loud a few times. My only disappointment - when I got to the end, I was ready to buy the next book...but it wasn't available yet. But I'm looking forward to it. Hats off to the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!!, May 18, 2011
C. Taylor (Northern MA United States) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this book, and can't wait to read the remaining books in the series. Couldn't put it down, and loved that the characters were so well developed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, June 6, 2011
Can't wait for the next one! The story was fast paced and funny and not nearly as predictable as I expected it to be. There was a great character setup and by the end of the book I'd fallen for all of the characters and I can't wait to discover the rest of their stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Was A Great Read, May 6, 2011
I am very hard on authors but I really really liked this book, I had wished it was even longer. The story keeps your attention keeps you interested and you are always wondering what's next. I still don't like men that are rich and have to have their own way and are pushy but in this case it worked. Enjoy. Althought the cost is worthwhile on Amazon I got it free on another website.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I read the same book??, July 10, 2011
I don't understand all of these amazing reviews on this book. I thought it was flat out awful, but I trudged through the whole thing due to all of the great reviews it had, just hoping and thinking that is HAD to get better. It didn't. I really don't like tearing books apart and normally just skip doing a review if I didn't enjoy it (I know I could never write a cohesive story myself and try to give authors their due credit for doing so), but this was so far fetched and unrealistic and there are SO MANY raving reviews that I just had to write a warning to other serial romance readers.

First off, I did expect some cheesy factor - if you read the description, then you knew the premise of the story and that it would have some fantasy/unrealistic factors. However, I did not expect the entire book to have just one after another after another, instead of creating a believable plotline after the extraordinariness of their initial meeting.

***Spoiler Alert - skip this para if you don't want to know details*** Discounting their cliche meeting (since it was in the title of the book), she a) left with him to go to another country after knowing him for ONE DAY, b) he apparently has enough $$ to get her a passport within TWO HOURS as she has never left the country before (making the one day trip even more believable), c)she just HAPPENS to speak the language of the country they are going to (ok, at least a reason was given for this even if unlikely) and d)he offers to donate 10 PERCENT of company profits to charity just like that? No looking at numbers, financing dept, etc necessary? The US average is 3% and a big deal is made over companies that do 5%, so 10% is a HUGE amount. And those are just a few examples. Unfortunately, the book is riddled with them and it would take hours to list them all out properly - especially the last few chapters of the book (ahem~forgives mother in 2 paragraphs~ahem).

All of that aside, I really can't stand when an author wraps up one major plot point at the end and then tacks on a whole bunch of smaller issues just to make everything neat and tidy like this one did. Everything and the kitchen sink was thrown in the final chapter to make them one big happy family without showing how they got there, as well as suddenly dropping in a cliff hanger for the next book. Yes, I read romance, but I am not an idiot. I like to understand and relate to the characters, I like to work with them through the issues and problems so that when we come out the other side, I feel like we really fought for something and treasure our win. Throwing in a villian last second, a 5 second reconcilliation of a 20 yr hurt and a left field cliff hanger to set up the next book did not allow me to do that. The book was one dimensional, unbelievable and baffling (to me at least) in its reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maid for the Billionaire, February 24, 2013
I truly enjoyed Maid for the Billionaire! I especially enjoyed how Abby and Dominic relationships starts. From the begin you can tell Abby is the person who alway takes care of everyone. Dominic is always the one who gets his way. It was great to see how the two character interacted! They both have there strong personalities. I know while the story unfold I was hoping they would find there way to each other in the end! If you looking for a enjoy romance it would be a must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maid for the billionaire, February 24, 2013
It was great!I read it in one day! Totally loved it.
Maid for the billionaire (book 1)legacy collection by Ruth Carrillo

5.0 out of 5 stars To love?, February 21, 2013
I loved this book because people from two different worlds came to try together in powerful love and made each other better people for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Story, February 22, 2013
Excellent story of wealth and the bad and good that comes with having it. Fast moving read with an exciting story line. Kept my attention from start to finish. Romanic, passionate and fun read.