5.0 out of 5 stars Great value !!
What a deal ! Have worn this for a week and it's comfortable and supportive. Great value. Would buy again - and I bought 3 !!! No problems.....
Published on August 15, 2006 by K. Rauch

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This bra was well made, fabric very soft but the sizes were way off. Cup is cut to big, it would be difficult to wear a scoop, or v neck top , as the cup covers to much of chest area. Would not buy this brand again or style again, even for $7 each.
Published on February 12, 2007 by D. Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 12, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value !!, August 15, 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product & design, March 14, 2006
I bought 2 Lilyette Embroidered Minimizer bra's here and both of them broke within one week. I have never had such a negative experience with a product before. Where the straps attach to the cup there is no strength in the attachment & they broke right away. Since I don't know how to get my money back or an adjustment, this cost me approx $60 for a loser of a purchase. My suggestion: Don't waste your money on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!!, August 16, 2006
This is absolutely the most comfortable underwire bra I have ever worn! The support is excellent, the price is great and I will definately order more. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
Nope

5.0 out of 5 stars Lilyette Embroidered Minimizer, January 30, 2013
I had purchased this minimizer from stores for many years and it was no longer available. I was very pleased with this online purchase, and it was exactly as I expected it to be.

Maidenform 0417