Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Size: 44DD|Color: Nude|Change
Price:$16.99

on February 12, 2007
This bra was well made, fabric very soft but the sizes were way off. Cup is cut to big, it would be difficult to wear a scoop, or v neck top , as the cup covers to much of chest area. Would not buy this brand again or style again, even for $7 each.
on August 16, 2006
This is absolutely the most comfortable underwire bra I have ever worn! The support is excellent, the price is great and I will definately order more. Love it!
on August 15, 2006
What a deal ! Have worn this for a week and it's comfortable and supportive. Great value. Would buy again - and I bought 3 !!! No problems.....
on March 14, 2006
I bought 2 Lilyette Embroidered Minimizer bra's here and both of them broke within one week. I have never had such a negative experience with a product before. Where the straps attach to the cup there is no strength in the attachment & they broke right away. Since I don't know how to get my money back or an adjustment, this cost me approx $60 for a loser of a purchase. My suggestion: Don't waste your money on this one.
on January 30, 2013
I had purchased this minimizer from stores for many years and it was no longer available. I was very pleased with this online purchase, and it was exactly as I expected it to be.
on August 6, 2015
Most wonderful bra I have ever worn, great price
on July 9, 2014