5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful fit
This bra is lovely. It has a beautiful line and fit and the lace back is very pretty. I recommend this product to anyone needing a good classic black bra.
Published 18 months ago by whittney n.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tighter than old bra same model
Published 11 months ago by Dogladymom

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful fit, October 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 23, 2013
great bra! light weight and not heavy but supportive. I love the lace. I want to orderone in black next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maidenform Bra, April 11, 2013
I am very pleased with this bra. It fits perfectly and is great for wearing with t-shirts. There are no lines and it look very smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, April 4, 2013
This bra is true to size and incredibly comfortable ! I liked it so much I purchased three more of the same style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, if only they had 32C..., October 17, 2011
Got this in cinder gray, 34C. So wish they had 32C, but I can always sew in new hooks. It's a nicely made bra, not stiff, super comfy, and no thru lines. Truly a great bra for clingy shirts. The cinder color is warm gray, with medium depth. It is not charcoal as some monitors might depict.

4.0 out of 5 stars great bra, June 25, 2013
This is a great bra. It fits well and holds up well with numerous washings. It offers good support with little binding or stabbing like many bras of this style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tighter than old bra same model, May 14, 2013
I copied the model number off of a year old bra and purchased from Amazon. Possibly the old bra is just worn and loose but this bra fits a little tighter than my previous one and the wires are more apparent. I found my old one to be more comfortable. Overall, I still like this bra and needed a replacement. This one works and is nice but is possibly just needing some "breaking in".

ARRAY(0xa418ae4c)