5.0 out of 5 stars great shapewear
Love this comfortable shareware bodysuit. It offers great support. I do not like to wear separate bras or shapewear briefs, so this works great. It is not a miracle suit which promises to reduce you a size or two but this makes my size 12 clothes look great and smooths out unwanted bulges.
Published 19 months ago by Lees Lady

2.0 out of 5 stars Has good and bad features.
Published on August 4, 2012 by Mary

2.0 out of 5 stars Has good and bad features., August 4, 2012
This review is from: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Body Briefer with Customizable Cups (Apparel)
The cups are padded, and the bodysuit itself is made of a nice material. Out of all of the body shapers and body briefers I own, this one is by far the easiest to pull up and get on. It claims to offer moderate control and I don't find that the case at all. The one I ordered is actually two sizes smaller than what I need (thinking that it would be tight because I would ordinarily need a bigger size), and even with it being too small for me, it offers light control, at the best. The tummy area smoothes your stomach, it does not offer moderate control to the stomach area. I would call this a body smoother, not a shaper or briefer with moderate control. It is a nice garment, but this isn't what you want for control. It's really just a smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shapewear, April 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for smoothing, January 6, 2014
I ordered a 34C - which is my regular size - and was very happy with the fit. The leg openings were comfortable and it was relatively easy to put on. The bra top fit well and I had no problems with the straps falling. Overall, this does a great job smoothing beneath clothing, but I don't consider it a "control top" for my butt or belly. If you're looking for something to slim you, this isn't the product you're looking for. But if you're looking to smooth out your curves beneath clothing while staying comfortable then I'd recommend this for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very, very nice bodybriefer, May 25, 2012
This is a very, very nice bodybriefer - it's nice and soft, and yet provides a good level of support and lift. The lift cups give a nice shape to the cleavage, making this an excellent undergarment and a not bad piece of bedtime wear!

(Review of Flexees Womens Decadence Custom Lift Bodybriefer)

5.0 out of 5 stars wardrobe essential!, August 14, 2012
I love love love this shape wear. Feels like a second skin and does not make you feel like you cannot breathe. I ordered a second because this is an everyday item.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 17, 2014
This item is exactly as I expected it to be. I would recommend it to anyone. The fit is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flexees by Maidenform Women's Decadence Custom Lift Bodybriefer, Black, 38C, April 25, 2014
Flexees by Maidenform Women's Decadence Custom Lift Bodybriefer, Black, 38C fits well and is comfortable around your body, but has thin straps (thinner than usual) and therefore it pulls on my shoulders and leaves an indent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bla, July 9, 2014
Don't care for it. I did buy on line...so. Maybe if I were in a store and was able to see it. And try it on. I am a 38C bust. And it swims on me. The body of it is too long. I'm 5'5" at 160ish in weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, March 12, 2013
Amber K Yares (Stillwater, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this product after a different shapewear didn't fit. This fits perfectly. If I ever need another one, I will buy this exact product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, It is comfortable., August 5, 2014
I've never tried Shapewear before. I've heard that it's usually uncomfortable. This one wasn't. In fact, it felt just like a swimsuit. I didn't really notice any 'shaping' happening, however. So...if you're looking for something to give you some sort of modification, perhaps another briefer would work. But, this one isn't a bad one to start with at all, and it is not uncomfortable. It has a soft, satiny finish and feel with a non-bulky hook-and-eye closure at the crotch area - just so you know. But again, it wasn't obtrusive. Hope this helps!