Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on January 27, 2015
Other reviews were accurate - order up in sizing. I am new to shareware, but seem comfortable upon trying it on. It did however cause a slight bulge and you can see the line (right above your knee where it ends) through pants. I probably would go with a brief type if your not wearing a dress. This will be good for a dress.
on July 14, 2013
It fits alittle tight for my liking if you order you may want to go a size up from what you would normally wear
on March 15, 2014
This shapewear feels very sturdy - after reading some reviews for Spanx and other products that said the product was flimsy. Absolutely not here. I haven't worn yet, but fyi - fit runs small. I'm a 10/12 and had to get an XL. A Large would not have fit. Control looks good. Recommended based on my first impression.
on April 20, 2014
Order a size up so it will fit and be comfortable without any fat bulges. On a 5'5" frame it fits well. Bridal dress slides on nice because of the front material.
on February 25, 2014
It is a good fit. However, I did not like the length of it on my thighs and I really wish the top band was not as thick as they have made it. I will still recommend it because it really helps to hide all the folds.
on July 13, 2015
I really liked this shapewear. I got one size larger than the size chart recommended because I didn't want a whole lot of firming, just some support, and I got exactly that. It was really comfortable, the satin panel in the front made it extremely easy to wear under clothes without static, and the leg and waist straps did not budge! I also really liked the ribbing on the sides that kept me from slouching while giving me slimmer lines. Unfortunately I had to return it because the back of my wedding dress is a bit too low. I would definitely recommend to anyone intending this for a dress with a standard back.
on April 29, 2015
The shapewear definitely smoothed out the tummy & thigh areas, but what I wasn't expecting was the development of instant back rolls. I don't have back fat rolls in my normal clothes, but this definitely gave me some. I think this might be due to the fact that I have a bit of a backside - really nothing too crazy but just a bit more meat - so the back of the shapewear may not reach as high as it would on slimmer bootied people and it's pressing into my lower skin/fat and creating back rolls. It may be doable if I was willing to constantly pull them up to the "correct" height, but that's just a hassle I'd rather be without.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 7, 2015
I liked this item okay, but it is way longer than I expected. I am 5'4" and it came down almost to my knees. As a result, I couldn't wear it with the dress I bought it for. It is good for another dress I own, though, so I am keeping it. I just wish the legs weren't so long.
on September 26, 2015
I ordered these based on the size chart waist and hip measurement and found them true to size. I wore these under a formal dress. I liked the panel and there is some light boning at the sides. All night long I'd find myself saying "Man, I love the way these feel." They didn't roll down, they helped me sit up straight, and made me feel like singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty". OK, I actually did. Alone in the car. What I want, and couldn't find, is this product to go below my knees. The thighs, while not uncomfortable, did not give me a smooth line and I wouldn't wear these under pants. I'd wear these every day, and give it 5 stars, if they went below the knees.
on April 19, 2015
I liked the feel and slimming effect of this shaper but ot fits very tight around the stomach area and almost hurts. Buy a size up from what you normally wear. It was even hard to sit down while wearing this due to the pressure on my upper torso. The shaper also didnt pull all the way up so there was a fabric bulge where the legs meet.