|Fits as expected||
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Minimizing Hi-Waist Boyshort
|Price:||$10.00 - $32.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 70% Nylon/30% Elastane and 100% cotton inner lining
- Elastic closure
- Hand Wash
- Targeted firm control flattens tummy and defines waist
- Flexible fit with boyshort leg moves with your body
- Hi-waist design creates a sleek line from above your waist to upper thighs
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Flexees has expanded its top selling fat free boy short collection to include a variety of rises and fabric options, all with the same classic firm control fit as the original, each style incorporates our b fresh effect gusset material to help you have that just-out-of-the-laundry-basket fresh feeling all day long
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0053XF2U2
- Item model number: 2107
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Fat Free Dressing Hi-Waist Boyshort 2107||Sleek Smoothers Hi-Waist Boyshort 2059||Sleek Smoothers Shorty 2060||Fat Free Dressing Hi-Waist Brief 1854||Seamless Boyshort 12587|
|Silhouette||Hi-waist boyshort||Hi-waist boyshort||Shorty thigh slimmer||Hi-waist brief||Boyshort|
Top Customer Reviews
The flexees product has rubber grips at the top- their aim at non slip. Non completely perfect, but effective for me (hourglass/ rounded body shape). What I like about it is that I dont have any rolling or bulging problems like I do with the Spanx. The Spanx is so tight at top it creates a bit of a roll which was impossible to disguise. Also, the fabric on this product is strong. I had a problem with the Spanx tearing/ running on its first use. Between the two, this one is my favorite.
Things I like:
1) The boy short portion is neither too long (cutting into my thighs) or too short (giving me panty lines.) It lies flat around my bum and even in light colored leggings, the shaper is not noticible.
2) The top is not so tight that you have that extra bulge between bra & shaper.
3) It does not "ride up" giving you a wedgie!
4) It gently smooths the belly making fitted shirts look nicer.
What I'd improve:
1) The top edge (which has a no slip gripper) wants to flip over. It doesn't fall down or continue rolling, but it is a bit of an annoyance. The good thing is, you don't feel or see that the top edge has flipped so I consider this minor. I enclosed added a picture with one of my clingy white sweaters so you could see how it looks underneath.
All in all, a great buy. May get one in black, too!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this, I even bought a couple more after I was so pleased with the first pair I bought.Published 1 hour ago by Katlin Bassett
Really smooths the belly and back fat well. I only gave 4 stars because there is not sticky stuff on the thighs, both sides rolled in the front immediately after putting it on.Published 3 hours ago by MD S
Unfortunately I have had to use Shapeware for most of my life. I have a lot of experience with them. These boys shorts are awesome. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amanda
It does the job shapers are supposed to do. Size was as expected. Like others, I found the top likes to roll down and will need some sticky stuff to stay up there.Published 1 day ago by Liz-ard
This is way better than the belly bandit and its cheaper too. The only downside is its a hassle when using going to the restroom, other than that I love it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by spark17
This didn't do a whole lot for me but it did cover up the underwear lines and it smoothed things out pretty nicely under the dress I was wearing. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Anna Borgerding