4.0 out of 5 stars works well under clothes
This camisole works great for light control. Its comfortable enough for all day wear and doesn't ride up. I like the "nude" color.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Short and Rolls up
This tank top is too short for my torso and just rolls up my stomach defeating the purpose of the top. When it's down it works great, but it just doesnt stay put.
Published 8 months ago by Jessica H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars works well under clothes, September 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars If you hate bras, get these! I have one in every color., February 7, 2014
Screw Spanx! These camis are the bomb. Perfect bralessness solution. Wearable with everything. I'm a 32FF and I love the way I get some light support in this cami without having to hoist the weight of my breasts on my shoulders/back like I have to with a bra. The "tummy control" aspect isn't too overbearing either - like it is with other control camis. I don't feel like my liver is getting pushed into my spine.

4.0 out of 5 stars too tight, January 15, 2014
I usually wear a Small in shirts, but decided to get a Medium since some of the reviews said it runs small. Definitely should've gotten a large, as the medium feels uncomfortably tight. I don't need much "control" to begin with, I just wanted to get a little bit more waist definition, but I don't think I'll be wearing this cami again. It doesn't ride up though, and that's a big plus over some other camis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for Tummy and Sides, May 5, 2014
I am 5'7" and 143 pounds. I have had 5 kids so I have fat around my middle section that I just can't get rid of. I hate the way my clothes look because I always look like I'm 3 months pregnant! I usually wear a medium in blouses, so I ordered a large in this after reading reviews. When I first opened the package I thought that there was no way this small piece of fabric was going to get on to my body! But after putting it on it really pulled my stomach and sides in. It fit perfect on top, I'm a 34 D. Wasn't too tight or loose. The length is average for a camisole. I put it on under one of my sheer blouses and I couldn't believe the difference-finally a flat tummy! I'm very happy with my purchase and plan on ordering an additional one in white, this one is black. Definitely order up a size. Maybe even two if you have wide hips. It does roll up on the bottom a little bit if I move around a lot,but as long as I just smooth it back down it's fine. I don't look awkward trying to tug and pull it back down. It's a great camisole and I think it actually controls better than I expected it to for an everyday camisole. Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Short and Rolls up, January 19, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very smoothing, August 16, 2014
I am 5'5" and about 135 lbs, not overweight per se but have some tummy bulge and muffin top going on. I ordered this top in a small and it was not tight/firm enough to smooth my problem areas. I know it is not supposed to be ultra tight/firm, but it literally didn't smooth me out at all. Two positives: color is a nice nude that doesn't show up under light colored or sheer clothing, and it doesn't roll up.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, June 10, 2014
The fabric is very thin with not much stretch. I purchased two sizes bigger than I wear because I read other reviews that said it ran small and it still barely fits- with the lack of stretch it makes it awkward to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure about this, May 16, 2014
Purchased, wore it and while ordering my correct size, felt like a sausage in a casing. I am not a big girl but wanted to hide those few buldges while attending a company conference. If you dont like things massively clinging to you, this is not the purchase for you. If you do wish to purchase, definitely order a size larger. Its really really clingy tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear it., May 13, 2014
The support is next to nothing, and bulges in weird areas. I wore it once, and felt uncomfortable all day. It's brand new and I threw it away. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars not properly sized, May 10, 2014
Betty L. Gregg (Pasadena,, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was so small and tight that I couldn't get it over my head. I will give it to the Good Will.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›