Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 19, 2013
Though the tailored tank is soft and lightweight, it holds in my muffin top, and helps me to look better in casual clothes and evening wear. It does not ride up! I love this product and wear it often. I recommend it.
on December 12, 2013
I've bought Flexees and Assets by Sara Blakely. Two products that I also like but Flexees are getting pretty expensive. I like this tank because it has wide shoulder straps. I am big-busted (38DD) so always wear a bra with mine and it helps smooth out the bumps and bulges. Torso area has pretty good shaping. Not adjustable like Flexees so the garment seems long? Anyway, like the style and price enough to buy again as I'm replacing older undergarments.
on November 19, 2014
I bought the XL though I am a 4/6 and wear a 36B bra as I did not want the fit to feel like Spanx. So for body contouring you may want a smaller size; for layering the XL fit me like a typical Gap medium tank.
on October 6, 2012
I was disappointed in this under garment. The tightness is just right, love the feel and the material but within 10 minutes I ended up with a uni-boob... I spent the whole day un-uni-boobing and that was not pleasant... so not for me, thank you. It needs a bit of separation built in--some other brands have that--why can't Maidenform do it???
on June 13, 2013
This tank is good enough for everyday wear. It doesn't roll up on me at all (though I wear it under clothes and usually tucked into jeans) and smooths out my figure.
on July 16, 2014
I am 140lbs and 5'6".. I ordered a small and it fits fine. You have to pull to get it up..its snug..but it holds in my bulges pretty well so I look smoother in jeans and tops. I have to wear a bra with it or I get uniboob.
on August 14, 2014
This is my first piece of shapewear, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Awful to get on and off, but it realy works. My biggest concern is with my colorblock dresses, which are generally white or some other see-through shade, and being able to not only see my bra but every single imperfection. This thing does the trick without it being obvious you're wearing it. It's longer than I would've guessed, but there's nothing wrong with that. Probably not long enough to hide a panty line or anything, but it will definitely cover your muffin top.
on October 27, 2015
This is an excellent product. It has a band at the end that prevents it to roll back. The middle section really contains my tummy area without the feeling of being in corset. I would buy more of it on other colors. The first time you use it is a bit difficult to put, but once you get the feel of it there is no problem. I definitely recommend this top to other plus size ladies.
on June 13, 2015
For the straight up and down only. Although the picture makes it appear as if there is some curve to the garment in the bust and hip, this is not the case and it is straight up and down. Works if you are pre-pubescent, not so much if you have any bust or hips at all. Rides up badly because of that and compresses bust in an unflattering way. I have several of these from Assets and they are correctly proportioned for an adult female. Two stars because the material is soft and comfortable.
on January 27, 2016
I read reviews and ordered a size up from my usual t-shirt size. It's meant to be tight. Duh! It fits snug, very smoothing, only seen if you want it to be, the material breathes but after wearing it awhile you may feel that you can't. I love it.