5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Tummy Tuck!
Published on May 27, 2011 by Cherell

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a girdle than a panty
I had flexees panties I previously bought at Costco and was searching for something similar. This particular one was tight, heavier fabric than a panty, and felt more like a girdle. They were not what I was looking for. Bummer.

Published on December 3, 2009 by Kathy W

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Tummy Tuck!, May 27, 2011
Cherell (Baltimore , MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Brief Firm Control (Apparel)
I gave birth to my son 5 years ago, my stomach got stretched so bad that after years of tummy exercises and dieting ( which I still do until this day ) it still looks about the same way it did after leaving the hospital even though I've lost weight every where else! I'm about 5'4" and 134 lbs, I wear a sizes 5-8 in different types of clothing, my natural waist is a 27, but my "pooch" is probably a 31,I'm not exactly sure because I'm too disappointed to measure that.. I ordered flexees because I had two form fitting casual dresses that fit great everywhere except my tummy because of my pooch. I wanted a nice fitting product without the high price tag so after browsing a while I decided to try this. I tried the flexees (size Medium ) on with one of the dresses and it fit perfect! It was snug, but comfortable at the same time, not restricting at all. Im going to buy more them recommend them too anyone looking for a temporary tummy tuck!

5.0 out of 5 stars About As Good as It Gets!, November 3, 2013
Face it, we are all looking for that perfect product that will not only suck in every inch of fat from every part of your body but will also be so incredibly comfortable that we barely notice we are wearing it! Well, it doesn't exist. Or if it does, it comes at a tremendous price (and I'm not just talking financial). I am 56 so am old enough to remember when the first shapewear (SPANX!) came on the market. Why I bought them is a mystery since I was much younger and slimmer but maybe had body dysmorphia? I would wear those suckers to formal events and it was difficult to even breathe and I was continually adjusting them because I'd buy the high cut ones that come to just below your bra and then they would inevitably roll down and it was never worth it.

I stopped wearing them when I gained weight because I stopped buying dresses that would accentuate my worst part-my stomach. I also stopped going to as many formal events that required a "fancy" dress and frankly, I stopped caring all that much. But I'm going to the wedding of the son of my best friend and I bought a dress that I love and thought I'd revisit what's new in shapewear. And there's a lot of new manufacturers and styles and claims of vast improvements but after reading every review on every product, it doesn't seem that all that much has changed for most women. Here's what I learned-
1) If you are 5'4"or shorter, any style that comes up to your bra is going to roll down.
2) Seems to be the same with the styles that are thigh slimming, especially the shorter ones that are called "boy shorts" by most manufacturers.
3) Most women want to look their best at the most important events like the wedding of their son or daughter and I read so many reviews where the mothers complained that it nearly ruined the event-until they would inevitably just take them off. What is most important? That nearly everyone you know will suddenly notice you have a pouch? (they already know and they probably have one too) OR that you have the time of your life at one of the most important events of your life? I go for #2.

But I need SOMETHING so I decided to concentrate on the most important which is my tummy. I tossed out (for consideration) anything that came high up since I am short and I don't want to have that rolling effect. Same with the thighs. The dress I'm wearing is not tight enough to make my thighs an issue so I started looking at just styles that concentrate on the belly and this seemed to be one of them (there were 3 more) so I ordered all 4 and hands-down, this was the most comfortable AND the most slimming. Two of the others I ordered did nothing to make my stomach even a bit smaller and the third had a back seat that rose too high and my lower fanny/upper thigh fat was very noticeable.

This one is comfortable. It's slimming. I know I won't be uncomfortable but will feel better having some control in the tummy area and they are inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER COMFY, FIRM yet Flexy Control, October 28, 2010
These are very firm control but with give - it's not rigid like a girdle but definately sucks you in like one, not binding. It's like a tight but bouncy type of control. They are full coverage, not high waisted but just above the waistline so they don't dig in, and not too tight around the leg opening. Made a smooth silhouette in pants with no thigh bulge where the leg ended, pants felt a size too big with them on, smooooothed the bum, no lumpy cellulite showing. They are comfy enough to wear every day if you need to tuck in a big tummy or hips like me (5'9", size 20, 44 yrs old after three 10 lb boys!). They are so supportive, I felt like my back was also well supported and I had better posture! I read a review of a gal who said she wore a size 18 and went to a 4x in these...that seemed odd to me but I am a size 20 and got 5x and it was perfect! My normal 2x would have been waaaay too tight. So size UP 2 sizes! They seem like a lot of money for one pair of panties, but they are a substantial garment and well worth it...I got a pair for every day of the week, never want to be without them now!

5.0 out of 5 stars FLEXEES ARE THE BEST!, November 23, 2008
Annette Turner (Edgewater, Fl USA) - See all my reviews
Wow! I found a winner here! After years of trying various types and being miserable because of tight fit, I tried these Flexees and they are perfect. Comfortable, slimming, easy on and off, no binding or tightness, fabric keeps you cool with no perspiring. And, they wash beautifully. I was so thrilled I immediately ordered four more pairs. The extra cost is truly worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, I am woman-shaped now!, June 21, 2013
I am 5'2", 132 lb, generally fit and muscular but the extra weight I do have I carry in my middle, and my pelvis is narrow, so I'm the same width all the way down. When wearing these briefs I have a waist. It compresses and doesn't just shove all the fat down lower, so my whole stomach is noticeably flatter with it on. The leg holes do not bind or pinch, it never rolls down, and in general it is as comfortable as could be expected for something that visibly changes the shape of my body. I do notice the waistband digging into me, especially after wearing it for a few hours, but wearing it all day is not really a problem even though I have a fairly low tolerance for clothing-related discomfort. It doesn't create rolls of fat above itself, but there is a visible indentation where the waistband is, which disappeared when I wore it with/under the body-shaping tank by the same brand.
If you are a pear shape, rather than an apple like me, you might or might not like the results for your hips and/or butt; I couldn't say.
Ladies: when reviewing clothes, PLEASE give information on your body type! Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, November 27, 2012
Everything but the cost is right with this product, which I have used for a lifetime.( I began wearing Flexees in my 20's, and I am now in my 80's!)

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a girdle than a panty, December 3, 2009
Kathy W (Baltimore, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I finally found the ones I wanted. They are number 44450/44154 and come in a 3-pack, but do not appear to be listed on Amazon as of yet. 44450/44154 are sized perfectly by the chart on the package, and are a light-weight panty that holds in the tummy just enough to help without being uncomfortable. Can be worn all day without feeling like you need surgery afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's great, May 2, 2013
I love this little tummy control brief. It does not ride up or roll up. I have two briefs in black and one in nude. They are pretty firm and I think firmer than Spanx. Yes, I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation piece, October 10, 2014
tracey hamilton (ELIZABETH CITY, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I typically wear a 3x (22/24) but based on the other reviews I orders this in a 5x. I purchased it for my wedding and although I wanted enough support to hold in my tummy, I also wanted to be able to breathe and enjoy my reception (and eat my cake!). The 5 xl fit perfectly. It's snug enough to flatten my stomach and also gives my back side a little boost. Very well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 10, 2014
I really like the material, you can tell its quality fabric and its very well made. The only thing is that runs a little small. I bough and M size, that is my size for everything and this felt a little constrain, maybe after a few cycles in the washing machine they will be more easy to use. I hope because I planed to use them for my wedding!