5.0 out of 5 stars These beat all of the $100 compression, shaping leggings!
I have spent hundreds of dollars in the search for the best leggings to work out in. I have based my review on these factors: quality, slimming capabilities, seamless"ness", comfort, durability, and most of all comfort and movement.

Published 20 months ago by Emme

2.0 out of 5 stars You can see my butt crack
I read that these pants were see through, but I thought if I don't wear underwear, you won't see my underwear, but you can see my butt crack. Now I can't imagine wearing them. I have other flexees that aren't see through, but these are.
Published 15 months ago by Shayna R. Adler

5.0 out of 5 stars These beat all of the $100 compression, shaping leggings!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Legging (Apparel)

Here is the problem with the others: Spanx hit the back of my knees in a funny way and were too tight, while the next size up were not tight enough. They also don't offer a calf length crop. Lululemon has that horrible seem right in the middle of the butt. Also, in case the guys at the gym didn't tell you; they are see-through when you bend over. Others were either too jersey feeling and didn't offer the amount of compression I was looking for, while others were too athletic looking and had a shiny, spandex sheen to them that made me look thicker. Others looked great but as I ran, they would either ride up, or creep down. Others would hit too low and create a bulge at my waist, even though my stomach is flat. Others would completely pile or the seems would get frilly after one wash.
I would get so excited about trying out a new pair of $100 leggings, hoping that they would be my new go-to"favorite pair", but would always be disappointed for one reason or another. The whole time I realized that I kept going back to these Flexees ones. I would run to put them in the wash after working out so they I could wear them the next day, as my $100 ones sat in my dresser. I guess because they were cheaper than the others, I kept writing them off subconsciously. But the truth is, they are excellent. And I have washed them more than any other pair and yes, I put them in the dryer every time. And they are still perfect. The material is completely opaque, yet not too matte or shiny. I can bend over in yoga class while the sun comes through the window and not have my underwear on display....believe me, I have tested it. The level of compression makes me look slimmer than the Spanx leggings did, while still being able to be comfortable without cutting off my circulation. The waistband isnt too think, mor too thin to cause any crease in my waist. They also stay completely put when I run. Because the material isn't too athletic or jersey, you can wear these to the gym as well as dressed up with a tunic top. It also doesn't stick to other fabrics like the jersey cottony leggings. 5 stars!!! Don't be fooled by the price. These are better than any of the the yoga boutique, $100 leggings, all the way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life?, March 24, 2013
Carol C. Boomer (Meridian, MS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Legging (Apparel)
These leggings are amazing. They give me a nice tight leg and posterior that I haven't seen on me in a long time. They fit so comfortably and I am not easy to fit because of my tummy. These tamed that tummy too! Wore these out to lunch and all afternoon shopping. No rolling waistband and no pinching anywhere. I plan to buy several more pair to keep them in "heavy rotation". They don't look like a foundation garment and they are easy to get in and out of...not always the case with other brands of shape wear. I should have known before spending money on OTHER big name brands that Maidenform has been the top name in women's intimates for decades and they know this business. The products are terrific value for the money spent. They have full coverage (i.e. not sheer) and you feel confident because there is no "jiggle" to worry about. These are THE single most awesome leggings I have ever owned. I am extremely happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST AMAZING LEGGINGS EVER PURCHASED!, February 28, 2014
Kourtney Kitchen (FLAT ROCK, MI, US) - See all my reviews
The first time I purchased these leggings was right after I had a baby. I bought them at Macy's for double the price they are listed on Amazon for! I'm 5'2 and my weight averages between 120-130. I gained 65 pounds with my daughter and any woman who has had a baby knows about that awkward jelly stomach that they leave behind! These pants gave me so much confidence post baby and a year later I'm still wearing them! I really think that the support they give to your tummy, butt and thighs helped me slim back down! They definitely flatten and smooth everything out! I tried on the last size available at Macy's, which was a large, and surprisingly they fit well. I don't typically wear a large, however, they are extremely comfortable and form fitting on me. With other tummy control products I always felt like I had to adjust at all times! They don't give you (for lack of a better term) camel.. well you know, but that always seemed to be an annoying issue! They make my butt look fantastic! Like I said before, I'm 5'2 so my legs are pretty short. The bottom of the leggings are about 3 inches above my ankle. They have turned out to be the most amazing leggings I've ever owned. The quality is great, they are thick enough to not show skin when you're bending and moving and the confidence they give you is really great. You can't put a price on a product that makes you feel so good! I've read other reviews that say they've got too much shine. Before you put them on they seem to look that way. I suggest you get a size above what you need to keep them nice and thick as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pants!!!!, February 6, 2013
These are the best leggings I've ever owned that aren't workout pants. The waist is high and covers the belly. The elastic is smooth. The pants are thick and tight.
The only criticism I have is that the could be 1 inch longer, but I usually wet boots anyway. I'm 5'5" and bought a medium. I'm about 130 lbs. perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these leggings!, September 19, 2013
These leggings are great! I ordered them before in an XL and they fit fine, supposed to be tight, but the waistband was a tad too tight by the end of the day. Ordered them again, got the XXL. These fit better for me. Still tight to hold everything in, just a little looser on the waist band. Fit perfect! (I typically wear a 16-18 in pants, depending on the brand and the strech)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Control, But You Can Still Breathe, February 12, 2013
This leggings look great, improves your silhouette, and you can breathe! I recommend these leggings to anyone who needs a little "slimming" in their clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings, October 4, 2012
Roberta Lewis (Glenwood Springs, CO, US) - See all my reviews
These legging have great support and the material is top notch. I'll probably order a couple more pairs because they've become a "go to" for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit that holds you in!, March 13, 2014
This is my 2nd pair of Fleexes. Once I had the first pair, I went back to costco to buy a 2nd but they stopped carriyng them. So happy I found them on Amazon. They smooth your lines and are great go to leggings, comfortable enough to wear all day. I wear a size 10-12 in pants and the large is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, June 18, 2014
These leggings are amazing. Holds in and shapes very nice. Not a sheer thin material. Moves with you and doesn't lose shape. I am a 12/14 and the large fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best capri leggings ever!, September 23, 2014
I love these leggings! They fit better than any other legging I've had. So much better than some that I paid 3x as much for. I did go up a size because I wanted the waist to go high and help with my 57 yr old menopause tummy. The fit is perfect, the top doesn't roll down and it keeps the tummy in! Ladies, you won't be sorry if you purchase these!

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Legging