5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, sucks it all in!
I have been using this since a couple months after my baby was born. I didn't want to buy the more expensive cinchers marketed towards postpartum. This one does a great job sucking everything in and making my clothes look smoother. I'm happy I went with this one. I saved money and it works for my needs. I would recommend this to others.
Published on September 9, 2010 by Jamila Gowdy

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst shapewear ever!
Published on December 6, 2010 by EmmaLee Bartlett

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst shapewear ever!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Easy Up Waist Nipper (Apparel)
I am 5'5", 150 lbs, and I have tried a lot of shapewear. I thought this would be great because it's strapless and it's a compression garment, meaning it helps you maintain a natural figure while keeping you sucked in. Boy was I wrong! I ordered the proper size according to the chart and tried it on immediately after I arrived (and let me stress although it is "easy up", it is NOT easy down!).

It has two strips of cheap plastic boning in the sides that dig into your rib cage and create weird bumps when you sit down. Other than that it's not particularly uncomfortable. It's a nice length too, but it's made of thick material that would be extremely unpleasant in the summer. On top of all that, it really does nothing to slim you down - it's way too elastic. If you're looking for shapewear in the form of a compression garment I suggest Kimaro... it's not strapless, and it could be longer, but it's WAY better than this piece of garbage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, sucks it all in!, September 9, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but watch the sizing, April 10, 2011
T. Low (Calgary, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
The sizing on this item is out to lunch. I'm glad I did not buy one online. According to their chart I'm a medium (I wear a size 10, comfortably). The lady in the lingerie dept suggested I try on a large and an extra large. I thought she was nuts. I'm glad I talked to her first though. I got the large on, but it was just not comfortable. And if you are too sucked in and not comfortable, you aren't going to want to wear the item! I ended up getting the XL, much to my shock. These things fit absurdly small. I can assure you, the XL is quite snug. It hasn't any adjustable cords or clips so it's not going to give you a wasp waist, but if you want someone to keep your tummy from sticking out too much, and that looks fairly smooth under a dress, this is a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well After I Got the Right Size, August 4, 2010
The first one of these I got was too tight. I felt breathless within a couple minutes of putting it on. So, I got the next larger size and it's much better. I am able to wear it for many hours a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 31, 2011
This thing is too flimsy and doesnt do what it says. It only excentuates bulges and looks terrible under clothing. I have tried different sizing to be sure that wasn't the issue. I hate it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!!!, May 24, 2011
I have a few shapers, including a Spanx brand. This one is the best of them all. I'm 5'2", 135-140lbs, and most of my weight is in my thighs and butt. My waist isn't out of hand, but I prefer a smooth look when I wear fitted items, especially now since it's warm outside and most summer fabrics are thin and unforgiving. This is perfect for that. There are seams, but they're on the sides so they're not obvious. There's also a seam in the back, but it doesn't show at all under my clothes. This shaper actually gives me the hour-glass figure that I haven't seen in years. It doesn't glide up easily as it suggests; it takes a firm grip plus some tugging. But it can be done in under a minute, and once it's on, it's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 7, 2012
I can wear it with anything. It is good with nursing cloth. And it is so easy to care. It is my second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good., October 19, 2010
Works good. I had been searching for one to wear under t-shirts and this one works. I ordered a size larger than I wear in pants/shirts and glad I did. I have learned with shape-wear it is best to order size up as it will squeeze to tight and ride up. I like that there is no hard boning in this piece. This does the trick and I can wear it everyday! Buy worthy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for me - order a size up, June 23, 2014
I am usually a small (5'2 112lbs ) but after reading the reviews I ordered a Medium which actually fit perfectly.
I just wanted something to wear for my brother's wedding, since I'm a bridesmaid and I just had a baby, there will be lots of pictures taken! It fits snugly and is comfortable.
I wouldn't recommend this for women with bigger hips. It would be too hard to pull up

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy for a waistnipper, buy your true size!, June 29, 2014
Ladies, buy your true size, not what size you want to be! I got a Medium and I am 5'4", 135 lbs, and wanted this just to smooth out my lower belly bulge so that my stomach looked smooth under dresses and tight shirts. The medium fit me perfect. Yes, I was smaller to begin with, as one reviewer said this product would be good on people who are smaller, and I agree. I cannot comment on how it would work on someone heavier than me, but if you are a girl that is smaller to begin with and just want to smooth everything out and get a more hourglass figure, then this is for you.

I had been looking for something that I can put on under my dresses that wouldn't show clasp bulges (like a traditional corset would) and something I could go to the restroom in without any difficulties (so I didn't want Spanx). This product is kind of easy to get on. Be sure to put your legs through first and pull it on that way. Once on, it instantly trimmed down my waist at least a couple inches. It did smooth out my lower belly bulge as well. It didn't make me look perfect, but it definitely made a difference and made me feel more confident. It didn't make me have any fat rolls anywhere that I shouldn't. It actually felt like a second skin, not pushing where it shouldn't. It was pretty comfy to wear. I wouldn't want to wear it all day every day, but for a few hours here and there and for special occasions, it isn't entirely uncomfortable. The boning on the side didn't bother me, and I have a short torso. If you need something to smooth you out and you don't want clasp bulges or bathroom problems, then I would recommend this! Instantly gave me a more hourglass figure and took inches from my waist!

Rate and Discover Movies