5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD COVERAGE (NOT FOR SUPPORT)
Published 22 months ago by Margo

3.0 out of 5 stars Came out too big
I tried to use an universal conversion chart and made purchase according to that size. Seems they are too big for my kid and i'll have to order a smaller size now.
Published 17 months ago by Oswald Phelipa

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD COVERAGE (NOT FOR SUPPORT), March 30, 2013
I bought these for my 9.5 yr old who doesn't have anything that needs support but is on the verge of blossoming and is feeling self-conscious about her "mosquito bites". These are perfect as they provide her with the coverage she needs but it's not an actual bra and doesn't show through her clothing or anything. No one can tell she's wearing it and it helps her not to feel sensitive. Once there's something to support, these will be useless. They will likely last long enough for at least one if not both of her younger sisters to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Starters, December 13, 2013
Jammer (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
These are comfortable, no-nonsense, cotton (with a touch of Spandex) starter bras. No hinky, rough lace, no racy cuts/patterns/appliques, no hoochie padding. Plus, no hooks! I purchased one pack to start, and my daughter asked for more- she loves them.

I was daunted by the selection available in local stores, as I didn't even want my daughter seeing some of the starter bras that are being marketed to pre-teens these days. (I just used the phrase "These days"? Ha! Get off my lawn!) These starters do what they are intended to do; provide a cleaner line for outer clothing, increase self-confidence, and softly insulate sensitive new breasts from friction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too obvious, January 17, 2013
I think my daughter likes these because they do not show through her shirts. They are not really supportive but at that size, I don't think that is really necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maidenform bras 7 to 16, December 11, 2013
Wonderful bra for a nine-year-old she's 85 pounds and the large size fit beautifully. Would highly highly recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, August 6, 2013
Highly recommend this bra if you have a girl that needs a little coverage but doesn't really have need for a bra yet. Good quality, fit and price. Would purchase again for my granddaugter she was thrilled to get a bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 20, 2013
These bras were very comfortable for my daughter. I definitely recommend them for tweens. Good value for money and good assortment of colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter bra, November 28, 2013
NYKate (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Nice, soft and comfortable for my 10yo daughter. Not a lot of support, but support is not really needed. It just offers the bit of extra coverage she needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, August 8, 2013
These are ideal for the girls in the transitional stages development. I like the quality and the adjustable straps are a nice feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl sizes rather than women's, January 10, 2014
One advantage to being small chested is that I pay less for bras by buying in the girls' dept. I'm a 36A and the Xlarge fit just fine. I bought these to wear with tank tops for exercise cuz I don't like the T-back athletic tops and that's almost all one can find these days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Came out too big, August 15, 2013