5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy
I have this item and it is very well made. It is very comfortable and the adjustable straps are great for those with short torsos. I have a similar product from another well known Lingerie store and it costs 2x as much. I am sticking with this brand. Great choice.
Published on January 5, 2007 by SweetSaltySour

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it used to be......
Published 22 months ago by SAM

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it used to be......, February 27, 2013
Maidenform style #7959 used to be a fuller coverage bra that was perfect for under T-shirts because it was a smooth cup with slight padding which formed to your own shape. I have 6 that are wearing out and was so happy to see the style on this website for a great price. I was very disappointed when I received this package and the demi version is a completely different bra marketed under the same style # as the ones I bought at a department store. This new style is an oddly molded half bra that doesn't look natural under clothing - creating points where there shouldn't be any. I've worn the same size and style for many years, and this product did not live up to the standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, January 5, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and attractive, October 28, 2007
Laura L (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra (Apparel)
I found this bra at Kohl's a few years ago, and since then I won't wear anything else! The Maidenform Fab Fit bras are extremely comfortable, made of a nice soft fabric while offering good support (I am a C cup and they work great). The cups are seamless, so you don't get any unwanted lines showing through clothing. Additionally, they really give a nice round shape to your bust. I have found the bras to be true to size, despite what another reviewer wrote. I think these bras are worth every penny and then some, I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verrry comfortable!, March 14, 2007
This review is from: Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra (Apparel)
It's a really great bra. It's comfy and oh-so-supportive at the same time! Lots of D size bras aren't made very comfortably but this one is definitely an exception!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bra EVER!!!, May 29, 2013
Amazon Customer (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra (Apparel)
I am one of those people who would like to burn bras - I hate them!!! But unfortunately, they are a necessary evil. If I have to wear a bra, then I want it to be this one. I love this bra because it is soft and oh so comfortable, yet still sexy. I'm not a full-figured gal, so if you're small on top but still want to feel good and look great in your bra, this is the perfect bra to buy. I highly recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A woman must have designed this one!, March 4, 2010
Kristin Allen (Corpus Christi, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra (Apparel)
You can adjust the straps while wearing it! Finally! Made me think all the other bras in my drawer must have been designed by - um - people who don't wear bras. To boot, the straps stay in place, the padding doesn't get lumpy or misshapen, it's very comfortable, and it doesn't show under my clothes. This is the only style bra I will wear anymore. The others are relegated to the back of the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, May 14, 2007
This review is from: Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra (Apparel)
i am a 36D and love this bra. i went to victoria's secret, got a personal consultant, and tried on a bra from every line. none of them worked. then, i went to a TJMaxx and found this one and it fit perfectly and looks great with a T-shirt. It's the only one I'll wear now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bras, but the sizing has changed in the past few years, October 10, 2013
I've bought the Maidenform One Fabulous Fit bra for the past five or six years. I love these bras because they are comfortable, they provide good support, and they don't tend to create any lines under clothes. Good basic bras.

However, in the past year or so I've noticed a change in the sizing. Ever since I started buying these, I've been a 38B. Last year, though, I bought two of these in 38B to replace two others that I'd worn out, and the new bras felt waaay too small -- they cut in around my ribs and across my chest (which created a wildly unflattering, spilling-over silhouette under my clothes! That had never happened with my old ones). To be fair, bras tend to fit snugly when you first buy them, but when I compared the new ones with the older ones, the cups on the new ones were a lot smaller: they did not come up as high across the front, and they were narrower across the bottom. I wonder if Maidenform switched manufacturers or something, because until then I'd always found the sizing consistent for this model, even across different colors. I decided to go up a size and see if that helped, and it did: the cups on the new 38C are about the same size as those on an old 38B (perhaps a hair larger across the bottom, but they give me the right coverage on top).

That said, I do still recommend this bra because it is comfy and well-made, but I'd suggest going up a cup size over your normal size to get a good fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable bra, December 31, 2012
The fit is perfect, right on for the stated size.
Very good quality, my only problem is the color.
It is a much darker; brighter blue then the way it looks on
the computor screen. This means less tops I can wear it under
so it doesn't show through.
I would still recommend this item to a friend with the warning about the color

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best bra I've ever had., October 5, 2014
I have shopped and shopped, and bought and returned bras, and have so much trouble feeling comfortable. The latest bras all seem to make me look like I'm wearing female gladiator armor and am all poked out, which is not the look I was going for.

I spent alot of time browsing through the bras on Amazon and read lots of reviews. This one seemed like my best option, but I was not hopeful, really, and figured I'd better save the packaging because it was probably going back.

But I was happily surprised! The bra is comfortable and the underwire doesn't dig into me, and it looks natural, which is what I want it to look like.

The only problem is that it fits a little tight around the body compared to most other bras I've tried. (I'm a 36B). I might try a 38B next time? But it's still a strong recommend, and rarely write reviews, though I shop here lots!

Maidenform One Fabulous Fit Tailored T-Shirt Bra