Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 9, 2015
As another reviewer noted, this is not designed for bras that don't have removable shoulder straps. One side loops around the bra strap and the other side clips onto itself. Well, there's no way to "loop" the one side around the bra strap--you have to remove your bra strap and thread it through the loop you create in the holder. I thought, based on the picture, that both sides clipped onto itself. That's not the case. Nowhere in the description does it say this requires a bra with removable straps, and the pictures does not zoom in enough to make it clear. It will not work for most bras, including the Maidenforms I own, unless they have removable straps. You can hack a solution by clipping it onto itself (making it half the length) or stringing two together to clip them onto themselves to get enough length, but that is not what is pictured or instructed. I'll keep this because I can hack it that way, but I am unhappy with the current misleading depiction of this product and the limitations that are nowhere specified as of the date of this review.
on January 20, 2013
This product not only holds my bra straps in place but it also give me a nice bust lift. No longer do I have to, embarrassingly, adjust my straps because they would fall off my shoulders. You do have to be creative in putting it on if no one else is around to put it on for you. I just strap my bra with the clasps in the front and put on the holder then I turn my bra back around. The holder stays in place all day and it actually felt a little weird that I didn't have to keep adjusting my straps back on. I'm so glad I bought this one instead of some others that required pins. What a pain that would've been. Plus the package contains "two" holders. Love this!
on February 13, 2014
I don't know if it's the way my shoulders are or what, but I have been surreptitiously reaching into my shirt to retrieve fallen bra straps my whole life! I tried racer-back bras, but the straps usually peek out of my shirts. These little straps are the perfect solution! They keep the bra straps up, they rarely come unfastened, and are easy to leave on a bra in between washings. They probably could even be washed, but it's easy to remove it before washing the bra, so that's what I do.
on February 24, 2014
Bra straps are always slipping off my shoulders, and I'm always awkwardly pulling them back up! But woohoo no longer is this a problem, plus now I don't have peeking bra straps under more racer back style tank tops. Yes yes, it seems confusing to put on, but here's the trick: fasten it around the straps behind your neck (where it's much easier to reach), and then slide it down to wherever you want it.
on December 12, 2012
There are no instructions, so poerhaps I don't know how they expected this to work. But unless I have someone else fasten it after I have the bra on, I can't use it. There is no way I can reach around after I get the bra on to place it. And if you put it on first. I can't twist the bra around and get head through to position properly. So I\ , for me, a total waste of money and time.
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2014
It is her transparent strap actually two of them. You wrap it around your bra straps in the back and hook it to the loop. You might have to adjust the strap or your bra straps to bank it all work together. Recommended, though, the straps are not worth six dollars to me but that's okay I still recommend it.
on November 1, 2012
Bought this for my Mother who fractured her collar bone. She couldn't wear a bra strap on her shoulder. The Maidenform bra strap holder really helped keep her bra from falling off. Someone had to put it on and take it off for Mom. She said it works well and is very comfortable.
on April 26, 2014
Oh my, I so wish I had ordered these sooner! For years, my bra straps fell off my shoulders. This does the trick! Along with keeping your bra straps up, it gives you a lift. What a great remedy for such annoying problem. How great is it when one inexpensive item fixes your problem and then you get an unexpected benefit of a breast lift. Doesn't get better than this!
on December 28, 2015
Works well. Nothing fabulous or anything. Does it's job but doing this to a bra isn't exactly comfortable. If you can, you're better off buying an actual racerback bra. To use this, you'll have to dramatically loosen your bra straps, which can be very painful for the back.
on January 9, 2016
Wow - it took a lot of attempts before I figured this thing out. The instructions are useless. "Simply attach the holder to the middle of your bra straps and adjust to fit." Really? That's it? I finally just tossed it in a drawer and gave up. My daughter came over a few days later and I asked her to give it a whirl. She DID figure it out, but not without a lot of trial and error. She finally found a youtube video that explained it. So while it does work (with, as others have mentioned, only with a bra with removable straps), I just think that Maidenform should do a better job of explaining how it works. How about a diagram included along with actual instructions? You know, such as, "This is to be used with bras that have removable straps. Unhook one strap and insert it through the loop end of the Maidenform bra strap holder. Wrap the other end of the holder around the other bra strap and hook it back onto itself. Adjust the length, then put the bra on over your head and fasten the clasp. You will not be able to put the strap holder on while wearing your bra unless you have someone to help you." There. Fixed it. Good luck, y'all!