5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Everyday Bra
Published 18 months ago by Merramac

1.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love this bra
I really liked this bra when I first put it on. It really is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. And even the cups weren't bulky like they can be when padded.

Published 17 months ago by b

1.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love this bra, August 12, 2013

However, I had to return both of these, and even went so far as to write maidenform customer service. Everything about this bra is perfect EXCEPT the underwire end. The ending of the underwire on my two bras dug into my sides. No matter if I adjusted the band, I couldn't get rid of the poke...well, more like a gouge. The wires themselves are not wrapped. They somewhat rest near some cushioning in the seam. But the ends don't fit inside the cushioning, nor do they actually stay there as you move. It really is the most horrible design flaw in a bra that I would like to make my standard. But until MF wraps the ends of the wire so no matter where it ends up in the seam, it doesn't end up in my ribs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Everyday Bra, July 31, 2013
Merramac (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Fits well, and the fabric is super soft. It's not very fancy (this is not your lacy lingerie style bra), but it has a little bit of black contrast stitching at the edges of the straps and it provides a nice shape. It's got enough padding that I don't worry about headlights, but not so much that you feel like you've gone up a cup size. I don't find the underwire uncomfortable, although your mileage may vary. Comes in a couple of pretty colors too, I just wish it came in more - I've bought every color that came in my size. I own three in the beige, as well one each in black, purple, blue, and leopard print.

Note: You may have already learned this, but bra sizing varies SO MUCH that it's really in your best interest to go try this on in a store first (I got my first few at Macys). Find your size and then, if you like it, order a bunch. I'll be sad if/when this is discontinued and I have to go searching for a good every day bra again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite bra!, March 29, 2013
This bra is my new favorite bra! I discovered this bra at a department store recently, then loved it soo much I came here to Amazon and purchased it in two different colors. It's such a soft, comfortable & light feeling bra. Gives great support (keep in mind I am a 36B). I love the seamless back of the bra. It gives that smooth look under a t shirt/clingy top or sweater. I have no complaints about this bra & if they had more patterns colors I'd buy more! Ladies, you'll love this bra. Also, keep in mind I've purchased "high end/pricy" bra's in the past & this affordable Maidenform bra is way better feeling than those. Just buy one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever bra, September 16, 2013
I've often thought that having to wear a bra was torture. But this bra has changed my mind. The only thing wrong with it is the way the straps are sewn onto the inside of the back. They scratched my very sensitive skin and made it itch unbearably until I covered them at that point (a temporary fix; I am traveling) with a piece of cloth adhesive tape. I will sew a piece of satin ribbon over Maidenform's slip-up.

5.0 out of 5 stars No lie, best bra I've ever had., January 11, 2014
This is the second one of these bra's I've bought off of here and I love them both. I am very small in the area, but it is really hard to find a bra that gives plenty of support; too many times I am left with a huge gap between the top of my girls and other bra's. However, this bra forms to them perfectly, giving me great support.

This bra is extremely comfortable- so comfortable in fact I sometimes sleep in it. The band is really smooth and doesn't dig into your back, like most bra's do (which is not only uncomfortable but accentuates back fat as well). However, the very sides of the bra near the armpit area do rub a bit sometimes, but not so much that it is terribly uncomfortable, and I am one of those people who have a bit of fat around that area too so that could be a factor to consider also.

I have heard this bra is actually very expensive at department stores (my mother bought the exact same one at Macy's for $40!) so to find it on here for so cheap is amazing. I am so happy I found them on here, and I will continually buy these and build up a collection of them to last!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very soft but underwire end will poke you, June 25, 2014
I love the material used for this bra, it's nice and soft. However, the underwire end did bother me at first by poking/scratching my skin -- to the point where it made a scar! Ouch! After that, I stopped noticing it. If you don't want something poking at your skin, maybe try for something else....

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, wonderful bra, August 12, 2013
I tried this bra on in a couple of different sizes in a department store and found the right size. Of course the price was a bit much, so I looked at Amazon, found the exact same bra and saved enough to buy two...this is the most comfortable bra I have ever owned. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt bra., January 24, 2014
Really nice, good quality t-shirt bra. Comfortable and fit well. Best for weekend wear when comfort is the goal. It does not provide much shaping, lift, or padding. For work or more dressy occasions, I had to buy a second bra with more "oomph".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, June 1, 2014
Post-baby, I needed a little undergarment refresh. I've had good luck with this brand in the past, and it seemed like these would be good at avoiding that nasty little back fat roll. Success! The straps stay solidly in place too which is awesome. Love this bra and have purchased it in several colors. Can't beat it, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Bra to Date, September 17, 2014
The Comfort Devotion line of bras are the most comfortable bras Maidenform has ever made!
In the last 7 years, I've only bought one bra that wasn't Maidenform and I rarely ever wear it because it's not nearly as comfortable as Maidenform! (I only bought that one because I was in a pinch and needed to buy a bra. Maidenform wasn't available at that location.)
I almost exclusively wear bras that don't have a bunch of padding because I tend to get too warm quite easily. The bands on these bras breathe wonderfully!

It is RARE when a Comfort Devotion bra strap falls off my shoulder, which is amazing!
They are sturdy enough that I can throw them in the washer on the gentle cycle, hang them up to dry, and they're dry enough to wear 30 minutes later!
I love how soft and smooth the materials are on my sensitive skin with eczema!
Seriously, these are wonderful bras. If you buy, I cannot fathom you could ever possibly regret it. (Unless you had to do a return or an exchanged due to a manufacturing defect, which every company has.)

Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Demi Bra