4.0 out of 5 stars Bra Review
I had really good luck with Maidenform bras in the past, so I wasn't disappointed with this one. The seller was quick to ship it and it arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Published on December 25, 2011 by C. Ponder

2.0 out of 5 stars Why change a perfect thing?
Published 21 months ago by michelina matarrese

2.0 out of 5 stars Why change a perfect thing?, October 15, 2012
I bought this to replace a well-worn Maidenform 7399. It doesn't even come close in comfort or features. The band that goes around your ribcage is no longer the seamless no-back-rolls band. I loved that. The cups now have padding that is not removable. And the overall fit is too tight and smushes my breasts too far into the center of my chest. That's not where they naturally sit. I loved the 7399 because it was so incredibly comfortable and flattering. I am 5'8", 140 lbs and a 36B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!!!, November 29, 2011
I normally love Maidenform bras, but I hate hate hate this one! I also hate the Maidenform the Dream t-shirt bra. My normal size in every bra I've ever owned, including multiple Maidenform bras, is 34A. I actually received the Dream bras when I was exchanging 2 I ordered and didn't like, and was given this as a substitute. They are sooo small in cup and band size. I haven't gained weight. All my other bras I own fit perfectly as always, but my Dream bras are sooo incredibly small, which make them very uncomfortable and unflattering. I only kept them because I didn't want to pay to ship back to the company for the second time to exchange them, but I'm really unhappy with both of them. I can't recommend this style because I'm not sure your regular size will fit, unfortunately.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clasp Broke After 3 Months...on 2 different bras, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Maidenform Womens Dream Racerback Bra (Apparel)
When I bought this bra, I was really pleased with it and so bought 2, one in black and one in nuetral. The problem arose when the plastic clasp broke on one of the bras last week and to my dismay, the plastic clasp on the other bra broke this week. Don't waste your money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak Clasps!, April 9, 2012
EMB (Richmond, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Womens Dream Racerback Bra (Apparel)
Initially, I loved these bras. Bought several. But the clasps are breaking on each one. I've actually *lost* weight, so it's not the case that I'm putting too much pressure on the clasp or trying to fit into a bra that is too small. It's a design flaw. Too bad, because these are very comfortable. But they don't last long!

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Maidenform Womens Dream Racerback Bra (Apparel)
In general its comfortable, but its on the small side and it does not center your breasts. They are spread out and not pointing straight ahead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bra Review, December 25, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars They definitely need a stronger clasp, and buy one size larger., February 2, 2014
This review is from: Maidenform Womens Dream Racerback Bra (Apparel)
I like t back bra because the straps don't fall down. In fact, they are my everyday bra, except when I am wearing something that would not cover the straps. I normally wear a 36, but with this bra I need a 38. I have also had too many problems with the clasps on this bra. The rest of the bra is constructed very well. As a result I have 3 that I have purchased in the last year with broken clasps. The clasps need to be sturdier. I see someone commented saying that Maidenform will take them back. I am going to see if I can get replacements.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and unflattering, June 14, 2013
I have a small frame (5'6"' 117 lbs) but found my usual size (32D) was way too tight. I returned it for a 34D, but it's still uncomfortably tight. I was trying to replace my Maidenform 7919 but it appears they no longer make that model and every site referred me to this model instead. This one has too much padding for my taste (might be great if you're wanting to increase bust size a bit) and I also found it pulled my chest too much to the sides...as in, under my armpits! I've never had that issue with a bra before. I actually didn't notice it until I put a shirt on and realized how very far apart my chest looked. Very weird. So...I'm returning this one, too, and hopefully I'll eventually find a racerback that fits as nicely as my old model did.

2.0 out of 5 stars Agree with other reviews here - fit very off, May 14, 2013
I am reliably 34c, and this band felt at least a size tighter. The cups were very wide as well, so while this is "wearable" it's not flattering. I'm looking for another smooth racerback bra to wear under tanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, February 24, 2013
36A is more like 32A. It was so tight, I can barely breath. Should've looked at the reviews. Seller should definitely put that in the description. Fit Small!

Maidenform Womens Dream Racerback Bra