5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST BRA ever!
Published on July 23, 2011 by jrsl

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought
I read the reviews on here and only wear Maidenform bras so I was anxious for this to arrive. The fabric around the body us soft and stretchy but much smaller than stated size. Many reviews talked about how it prevents back fat . This was so tight it actually created back fat. Also the clasps in the back rubbed against my skin and made it very uncomfortable. This may be...
Published 10 months ago by Kathy Csonka

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST BRA ever!, July 23, 2011
Finally I have found the perfect bra. Excellent coverage! Excellent support. Just enough cup thickness to be discreet but not at all padded. Wide, comfortable back panels with a 3-hook closure for great support and the least "back flab". Very afordable. And it is made in my size, 34DD. (Playtex has great bras too, but the smallest size they start at is 36 for the DD cup.)

5.0 out of 5 stars all the features I look for, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Maidenform Womens Pure Genius Extra Coverage Tailored Bra (Apparel)
This is possibly the best bra I have ever had. I've been wearing Maidenform's "One Fabulous Fit" t-shirt bra for about 10 or more years now and I have always loved it, but over the past couple of years my breasts have grown. When I tried the next size up (34DD) it was way too big in the cup despite the 34D being way too small. I guess there is weird sizing for that model. While the 32DD did fit me in the cup, it was a bit tight.

I decided to try the Pure Genius bra and it is just what I wanted, but with certain benefits that One Fab Fit seems to lack. What makes this bra better is that the cup is split into sections, molding to the breast better and providing better coverage. While I tend to like demi-cup, this bra's coverage still suits me because its not too overboard.

Secondly, the leotard back is very comfortable and this also means the straps won't tear off. With my previous bra the straps began to rip out of the seam because of the weight of my breasts. The Pure Genius bra will not have this problem due to the leotard back which has stronger construction.

Thirdly, the straps are FULLY adjustable, which is the main feature I seek in a bra. Since my breasts are so high up the half-adjustable straps will never tighten enough for me. Also, straps stretch out over time, so being able to adjust them further is a benefit. The straps are also very smooth and comfortable. They do not dig into the skin.

The cups are lightly lined, giving you enough lining to keep you modest while at the same time they do not exagerate the size of breasts. This is not a pushup bra.

The band smooths your back with its seamleass construction. While it is not completely invisible under the shirt, it is much smoother and rolls are reduced.

Lastly, the bra does not slip around or need to be adjusted all day. It keeps me well supported and I can be active without it becoming uncomfortable.

Overall, while I would prefer a demi-bra, the Pure Genius bra has many enhancements that the One Fabulous Fit does not possess. Pure Genius is well worth the money and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maidenform Womens Pure Genius Color Burst Animal Jaguar Bra, February 6, 2013
Annie (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Definately a bra that fits the mature woman better. Provides full coverage so nothing is trying to fall out or bulge out.The way the side and back is made reduces back bulge that tends to creap up on you as you age. What women into their 40s or over, it can definately be what you need. Exceptional fit. Comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, November 26, 2012
This bra is so comfortable. And no back "muffin top". Works good to hide my imperfections. Definitely will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 17, 2013
This bra is not only comfortable, but a great fit. True to size and great fit. Definitely recommend and will buy again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BRA !!!!!!!, November 8, 2012
I purchased the best bra I own from Amazon.com. I purchased a Maidenform Women's Pure Genius Color burst bra. The purple color was exactly what I was looking for. The fit is perfect and very comfortable.It even gives me a little lift which I was pleasantly surprised.I highly recommend this bra,all I did was go to Amazon.com and write in purple bras and bingo there I was :) I LOVE Amazon !

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 14, 2012
I purchased this bra previously at a local retailer and loved it so when I found it on Amazon I ordered another one. I love it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is there is one small area where the bra hooks that scratches my back. I will order another one to replace this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Supports the girls, smooths out back fat., July 26, 2013
There's not much more to say than that. The bra is comfortable, functional and makes your breasts look nice under both low and high cut tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most perfect bra ever!, July 27, 2014
I only wear Maidenform leotard back bras. Once I wore one I never went back to anything else. These bras are the best quality for a reasonable price! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone, the best part is that the wire never sticks out and pokes you, plus they are so comfortable! I could not be more happy with this purchase, they are truly the best and I love them! The seller was really good, and I didn't have any trouble with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, June 21, 2014
I hate to order bras online instead of trying them on in the store, but after a few failed in-store attempts to find a bra I like, I decided to just order some online. I ordered 3 bras (different brands) and I like 2 of them. This one is my favorite! the 34DD fits me well (I am usually either a 32ddd or a 34dd). It is quite comfortable and provides good support, and all this at an excellent price. It does look as though this bra is made slightly cheaply, so we'll see how it holds up, but if it even lasts for 6 months that's fine, it was cheap enough!

Maidenform Womens Pure Genius Extra Coverage Tailored Bra