5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Bra
Published on September 17, 2010 by Maggie H.

2.0 out of 5 stars accentuates back and side fat.
Found the bra offered no side support. The sides "roll" and become very uncomfortable not to mention unattractive. Probably fine for a small busted person with no side or back fat.
Published on September 5, 2012 by aux433

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Bra, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Maidenform Women's Midenform Custom Lift T-Back Bra (Apparel)
I know you can't always tell by the description how good or bad something is. Well, this bra is surprisingly well made and comfortable. I love it. I'm a little concerned by the front clasp because it seems a little inadequate, but so far it has held up well. I know that bra sizes change from week to week and I think that "takeouts" are great for that purpose. This bra is true to size and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 6, 2010
I love this bra! I am older and certainly not perky anymore but this bra works magic. It is comfortable and gives a nice look under jersey type material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra!, August 2, 2012
I have been wanting to come comment on this bra! I first bought it at Kohl's and love the racer back style and how it snaps in the front. I was super excited to see it was here on Amazon and so I got two more! Perfect fit, nice support (I am a 36c), doesn't ride up and it's just a good bra to wear under all the racer back tank tops I wear all summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bra, July 7, 2011
It is good quality, but I did not realize the cups are as padded as they are. It really gives me clevege.

2.0 out of 5 stars accentuates back and side fat., September 5, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent Sizes - Poor Customer Service, January 25, 2012
We bought 5 Maidenform bras on Maidenform's website, and when my wife compared them to each other you could see the majority sent were an inch and a half shorter in length (the 36 was more like a 34 or 32), and the cup size was 1 size smaller too so it did not fit. They said over the phone they could do an exchange, then when we paid $10 to ship it to them they said 5 weeks later that they do not do exchanges. They have no consistency in their bra sizes, and they have terrible customer service support.

The one bra out of the 5 that she did keep because it "mostly" fit she later threw away because it made her breasts look like they were going in opposite directions and the cup size was too small making it pop out in an unattractive way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday bra, November 17, 2013
Fit was supportive, I even wore it to my Muay Thai class!I have happy nipples but the light padding camouflaged that. The back is stretchy and comfy. Nice everyday bra, I'm 36C and the sizing was accurate. This is my 3rd Maidenform bra and I was a devout Victorias Secret bra follower. Maidenform has a similar feel and sexy vibe for loads less

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit, December 11, 2012
I have been wearing Maidenform bras for many years and can usually buy a bra sight-unseen from them in my usual size. That was not the case with this bra. The fit was too large.

2.0 out of 5 stars Chaffing...Uncomfortable., April 2, 2014
The fit was just perfect and it felt comfortable for the first 1/2 hour. After that, I noticed a little chaffing. Unfortunately, I was committed to wearing for a long 12-hour day. By the time I got home, my skin was irritated and red. This was along the bottom and sides of the underwire.

4.0 out of 5 stars One small complaint otherwise it's cute, adjustable, soft and supportive, October 19, 2013
CMH_1001 (No. Cal, California) - See all my reviews
I'm a 34DD so I need support and I hate spilling out of demi cups. I wanted a cute bra that was low-cut so I could wear with V-neck shirts, something that gave support, a bit of lift and didn't create too much back fat. I like that this bra fits well, the straps are adjustable from the front (meaning you can have it on and adjust them) and it is really soft with a cute ribbon front. Minimal padding and a slight bit at the bottom to lift up. Comfortable and cute. I like it.

My only complaint is that the sheer material over the top of the bra was sheer enough to collect and show dog hair between the pad and the covering. I had to cut a small hole on the inside and slide the hair up and pull it out with a tweezer. I even washed these in a bra bag but the dog hair got past and into the bra. I'm afraid it may collect more stuff inside so that will determine if I buy more or have to just wash by hand in a sink.

Update: I still like these bras a lot, still finding things catching in the sheer material, but if I'm careful while washing and don't put them in the dryer, they don't catch as much. I changed from 3 to 4 stars.

Maidenform Women's Midenform Custom Lift T-Back Bra