5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy
I have this item and it is very well made. It is very comfortable and the adjustable straps are great for those with short torsos. I have a similar product from another well known Lingerie store and it costs 2x as much. I am sticking with this brand. Great choice.
Published on January 5, 2007 by SweetSaltySour

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it used to be......
Published 17 months ago by SAM

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it used to be......, February 27, 2013
Maidenform style #7959 used to be a fuller coverage bra that was perfect for under T-shirts because it was a smooth cup with slight padding which formed to your own shape. I have 6 that are wearing out and was so happy to see the style on this website for a great price. I was very disappointed when I received this package and the demi version is a completely different bra marketed under the same style # as the ones I bought at a department store. This new style is an oddly molded half bra that doesn't look natural under clothing - creating points where there shouldn't be any. I've worn the same size and style for many years, and this product did not live up to the standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, January 5, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and attractive, October 28, 2007
Laura L (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra (Apparel)
I found this bra at Kohl's a few years ago, and since then I won't wear anything else! The Maidenform Fab Fit bras are extremely comfortable, made of a nice soft fabric while offering good support (I am a C cup and they work great). The cups are seamless, so you don't get any unwanted lines showing through clothing. Additionally, they really give a nice round shape to your bust. I have found the bras to be true to size, despite what another reviewer wrote. I think these bras are worth every penny and then some, I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verrry comfortable!, March 14, 2007
This review is from: Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra (Apparel)
It's a really great bra. It's comfy and oh-so-supportive at the same time! Lots of D size bras aren't made very comfortably but this one is definitely an exception!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bra EVER!!!, May 29, 2013
A. Lipscomb (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra (Apparel)
I am one of those people who would like to burn bras - I hate them!!! But unfortunately, they are a necessary evil. If I have to wear a bra, then I want it to be this one. I love this bra because it is soft and oh so comfortable, yet still sexy. I'm not a full-figured gal, so if you're small on top but still want to feel good and look great in your bra, this is the perfect bra to buy. I highly recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A woman must have designed this one!, March 4, 2010
Kristin Allen (Corpus Christi, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra (Apparel)
You can adjust the straps while wearing it! Finally! Made me think all the other bras in my drawer must have been designed by - um - people who don't wear bras. To boot, the straps stay in place, the padding doesn't get lumpy or misshapen, it's very comfortable, and it doesn't show under my clothes. This is the only style bra I will wear anymore. The others are relegated to the back of the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, May 14, 2007
This review is from: Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra (Apparel)
i am a 36D and love this bra. i went to victoria's secret, got a personal consultant, and tried on a bra from every line. none of them worked. then, i went to a TJMaxx and found this one and it fit perfectly and looks great with a T-shirt. It's the only one I'll wear now.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Blush" is not pink. . ., October 9, 2013
I expected "blush" to be a light pink. Apparently "blush" is buttercup yellow. No problem with that, but it wasn't what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars great color and fit, May 23, 2013
Great bra, great fit - I wear the beige one all the time under t-shirts and and blouses that are slightly sheer. Very comfortable, one of my go-to bras. If you are wearing something very clingy, the top cup edges will show through (but I don't wear those...) Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, Great Coverage, June 24, 2012
I have owned this style in a variety of colors for many years, and it is my go-to bra for comfort and a good fit. The minimal design is what is most appealing for me, and the skin tone disappears so much that you cannot see any of it even if you are wearing a thin white shirt. I hate when you can see the outline of the bra under a tight tshirt- these do not do that. Overall, these bras are the best, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for everyday comfort and wonderful support without all the frills.

Maidenform Women's One Fabulous-Fit Bra