5.0 out of 5 stars Love these petals!
I wear them daily...don't know what I'd do without them. When you don't wear a bra, these are a must! They fit perfectly, with the perfect amount of "stick". Stay stuck with sweating, but easy and painless to remove! I highly recommend these petals!
Published 13 months ago by Julie Griffin

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money
Published 3 months ago by Saratoga

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money, May 13, 2014
If zero starts were a rating that's what these would be. Seriously - buy a box of band-aids. You'll get more coverage and less show-though than with these babies. They are literally a swatch of thin, thin, thin, cheap material with a little adhesive around the edges. I bought them to wear with bra-less summer tops to hide the "turkey-done" effect of the air conditioned office - these hide nothing and show through more than au natural!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky :(, March 26, 2013
I went through 3 pairs before I finally found some with an adhesive. Once I found some that were actually sticky, the edges didn't stay smooth and created weird lines underneath my dress. So disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these petals!, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a repeat customer because they work..., May 28, 2013
Bill J Gifford (Westborough, MA United States) - See all my reviews
My boyfriend bought these for me at my request which is why this review appears under his account & name. I wanted to point this out so readers were aware that this review is actually from a girl even though it might appear under a guy's name. These breast petals are reasonably priced & work great under clothes when you don't wish to wear a confining bra, but still need discreet coverage. I also use them when getting a professionally airbrushed spray tan, as I am too shy to go completely topless. You can also find these little numbers stocked at the local Wal-mart, K-mart and Targets at competitive prices when in a hurry/pressed for time (ie: deadlines or time constraints from an impending planned vacation or unexpected on-the-fly modeling gig) and can't wait to have them shipped to you. Amazon & the other local box stores I mentioned are WAYYYY cheaper than buying them from Victoria's Secret (who also carries them at a hefty price tag for FAR fewer petals per package)! They are extremely comfortable & non-irritating, I barely notice them - removal is as simple as peeling off & tossing them in trash when day is done.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., November 14, 2013
We use these for photo shoots and they work great. Not too sticky either. We just keep them in our project toolbox for when need them. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without them, July 11, 2013
I took my very first pack with me to France this summer since I had some backless dresses and shirts I didn't want to ruin with bra straps. The first set I tried were OK, having small nubs where the petals meet the base of the flower part. But I got used to applying them more and more and I've gotten the hang of it so my breasts look fantastic even in thin fabric. These little guys come in handy all the time during the summer months when bras can become confining, hot and sticky.
Just ordered two more packs!

I am a size 34A, so obviously I don't need a lot of support. I just use them to smooth my nips and avoid the cone-boob look.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Conform to Nips, July 24, 2014
I bought this to wear for a few hours for a special event in a silk dress. With a low back, there was no way I could have a bra on. I got these just to cover the nips. The paper barely stays on and it doesn't conform to the nipples very well. There were edges on the paper where it didn't conform and I could see them under the silk dress. By the end of the night my sweat somehow made the stickiness on the back turn to superglue. While I'm glad they didn't come off while I was dancing, my nipples were pissed after having to peel the superglued bandaids off at the end of the night.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just use bandaids., July 14, 2014
Can't wear under sheer or close fitting fabric because the edges are raised and make bumps under clothing. I wore them under an unpadded bra to give some more coverage and I had a red marks where they had been for the next two days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
came as expected and quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover me nipples, June 16, 2014
These are ok, they get the job done of covering your nipples, just wish there was more covers included maybe ten instead of five

Rate and Discover Movies